Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Jamie Lynn Spears. Check it out!
Jamie Lynn Marie Spears was born on April 4, 1991 in McComb, Mississippi & raised in Kentwood, Louisiana. She was born to Lynne Spears & Jamie Spears. Her family also includes her older brother, Bryan Spears, and her older sister, Britney Spears. Jamie Lynn has always been a performer, like her sister Britney. She loved gymnastics, dance, acting, and singing growing up. Jamie Lynn’s first on-screen role was in her sister’s movie, Crossroads (2002). She is the proud mother of Maddie Briann Aldridge, who was born on June 19, 2008. Her daughter’s father, Casey Aldridge is her ex-fiancé. Jamie Lynn Spears now resides in Louisiana, with her husband Jamie Watson and her daughter, where she is pursuing a country music singing career.
Interesting Facts about Jamie Lynn Spears
- Jamie Lynn prefers gymnastics over dancing. Jamie Lynn doesn’t know how to dance.
- On 2005, Jamie Lynn began dating Casey Aldridge.
- Plans to release country album. [March 2009]
- Bryan Spears & Britney Spears’ little sister.
- Jamie Lynn Spears was a featured artist on former pop rap band Triple Image’s version of “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun”.
- Will star in her upcoming Nickelodeon TV show Zoey 101 (2005). [June 2004]
- She has English, with smaller amounts (to varying degrees) of Italian, Scottish, Scots-Irish (Northern Irish), Irish, French, and Welsh, ancestry. Her maternal grandmother, Lilian Irene Portell, was an English-born war bride. Jamie Lynn’s Italian ancestry is from one of Lilian Portell’s grandfathers, Edward Richard Portelli.
- Working on All That (1994). [July 2002]
- Ex-sister-in-law of Kevin Federline and Jason Alexander.
- Collects porcelain dolls.
- Before being cast in “All That” she was in an E-Kara commercial. Jamie Lynn Spears is a tomboy. Her favorite color is pink.
- Finishing the 7th grade at Parklane Academy. [April 2004]
Personal Quotes by Jamie Lynn Spears
All I can do is be my best – there will always be people who will never like me.- Jamie Lynn Spears
I lived in Nashville for about five years. It was almost like me going to college for my craft. I immersed myself in the songwriting community there. They embraced me, and I made some real friends but also learned so much.- Jamie Lynn Spears
It takes bravery to be a young mom, and it does take bravery to let the world watch.- Jamie Lynn Spears
I’ll probably do a lot of acting first, then go to singing, but I am going to definitely sing someday. So when I do start singing, buy my album!- Jamie Lynn Spears
I would love being the soccer mom.- Jamie Lynn Spears