Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Jason Sudeikis. Check it out!
Jason Sudeikis was born on September 18, 1975 in Fairfax, Virginia as Daniel Jason Sudeikis. His father is Daniel Joseph Sudeikis, a Vice President of a business development and his mother is Kathryn (née Wendt), a travel agent at Brennco and President of the American Society of Travel Agents. He is of Lithuanian, Irish and German ancestry. He has two younger sisters, Lindsay, a high school teacher and basketball coach, and, Kristen Sudeikis, an actress and dancer in New York City. His maternal uncle is actor George Wendt.
Interesting Facts about Jason Sudeikis
- He was a basketball player for the NBA Celebrity All-Star Game in 2011 and 2016.
- (April 20, 2014) Welcomed son, Otis Alexander Sudeikis, with Olivia Wilde.
- He frequently performs at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre’s weekly improv show ASSSCAT 3000 in New York City.
- Co-starred with Bill Hader and Joe Lo Truglio in the Lorne Michaels-produced web-series “The Line on Crackle.”.
- He was born with anosmia, which means he can’t smell or taste.
- He became the voice of advertisements for the Applebee’s casual dining chain that began running in 2012. A scene from Hall Pass (2011) took place at an Applebee’s restaurant.
- (October 11, 2016) Welcomed daughter, Daisy Josephine Sudeikis, with Olivia Wilde.
- In January 2013, he became engaged to actress Olivia Wilde. He was previously married to screenwriter Kay Cannon.
- His maternal uncle is actor George Wendt. His maternal great-grandfather was photographer Tom Howard.
- Ranked #73 of the “100 Sexiest Men 2017” list for Glamour UK.
- He was a regular cast member for The Second City Las Vegas.
- He is of a Lithuanian and Irish ancestry on his father’s side of the family, and, a German and Irish ancestry on his mother’s side.
Personal Quotes by Jason Sudeikis
Each experience I go through – marriage, my public life, my personal life – I’m learning as I go.- Jason Sudeikis
I’d love to do a drama.- Jason Sudeikis
I think people who live in the worlds that movies are based on end up disliking them. Unless they’re from a different time and era.- Jason Sudeikis
People are getting cynical about the news. It doesn’t seem like there’s one place to watch where you get the straight dope. You watch the channel that proves your point.- Jason Sudeikis
I’m not buying a boat because of writing skits.- Jason Sudeikis