Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Jenna Fischer. Check it out!
Emmy-nominated actress Jenna Fischer, known for playing the character of receptionist Pam Beesley in The Office (2005), was born Regina Marie Fischer on March 7, 1974 in Fort Wayne, Indiana. She is the daughter of Anne (Miller), a teacher, and James E. Fischer, a plastic engineer. Her ancestry includes German, Swiss, Scots-Irish, English, and Czech. Raised in St. Louis, Missouri, she studied theater arts at Truman State University. She made her debut as a professional actress in the 1998 film Born Champion (1998).
Interesting Facts about Jenna Fischer
- She has German, Swiss-German, Scots-Irish (Northern Irish), Scottish, English, and Bohemian (Czech) ancestry.
- She confirmed in an interview that she was fired after appearing in the series pilot of Man with a Plan (2016) playing the wife of Matt LeBlanc’s character. She said that the preview audience couldn’t believe that “Pam” was married to “Joey”, referring to their most famous characters from other shows. The role was recast and Liza Snyder got the part.
- Returned to work 8 months after giving birth to her daughter Harper to begin filming You, Me and the Apocalypse (2015).
- Daughter of Anne Fischer.
- Mother Anne Fischer and younger sister Emily Fischer are both elementary school teachers.
- Gave birth to her 1st child at age 37, a son Weston Lee Kirk on September 24, 2011. Child’s father is her 2nd husband, Lee Kirk.
- Got engaged to Lee Kirk on June 30, 2009.
- Purchased a $1.9m luxury home in the Glendale area of L.A., an estate that had once belonged to legendary baseball player and coach Casey Stengel. 
- Fractured her back in four places after falling down a set of stairs at the NYC bar, Buddakan, on May 15, 2007.
- Former sister-in-law of Brian Gunn, Matt Gunn, Patrick Gunn and Sean Gunn.
- Is best friends with The Office (2005) co-star, Angela Kinsey, and is Godmother to Kinsey’s daughter, Isabel.
- Graduated from Truman State University in Kirksville, Missouri
Personal Quotes by Jenna Fischer
I get really excited about jewelry.- Jenna Fischer
As the lead of a movie, you really set the tone off-camera as well, and that’s a really big responsibility.- Jenna Fischer
You never go into a marriage expecting to get divorced. You go into a marriage expecting it’s going to last forever, and you have a lot of ways you dream about the future. You have all these expectations, and then you have to adjust those expectations, and it can be a very unnerving, confusing time.- Jenna Fischer
I don’t have any type of sketch-comedy or stand-up background.- Jenna Fischer
Well, I knew I wanted to be an actor, and I didn’t necessarily need or want to be famous or a celebrity actor.- Jenna Fischer