Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Jennifer Morrison. Check it out!
Jennifer Marie Morrison was born in Chicago, Illinois, the oldest child of teachers David and Judy Morrison. She was raised in Arlington Heights, IL, with a younger sister and brother. She attended the same school her parents taught at, Prospect High School. As a child, she did some work as a model. After graduating from high school, she attended Loyola University in Chicago, where she studied Theater and English. She then moved on to study at the Steppenwolf Theater Company, before relocating to Los Angeles, California to pursue her acting career. Morrison’s movie debut came in 1994, playing the daughter of Richard Gere and Sharon Stone in Intersection (1994). Success followed with various film and television roles, including the lead in Urban Legends: Final Cut (2000). She came to wide scale public attention in 2004 for her role as Dr. Allison Cameron in the television series House M.D. (2004), for which she was nominated for a prestigious Screen Actors Guild Award. Since leaving “House M.D.”, her career has continued to progress with roles in Star Trek (2009), How I Met Your Mother (2005) and Warrior (2011).
Interesting Facts about Jennifer Morrison
- 2007: Was chosen for the Top 10 of TV’s Sexiest Stars for TV Guide’s 2007 Sexy Issue along with the likes of Evangeline Lilly, Eva Longoria, Patrick Dempsey and Josh Holloway.
- Good friends with her Once Upon a Time (2011) co-stars, Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas.
- Former high school cheerleader; sang in her high school choir.
- Studied with the Steppenwolf Theatre Company in Chicago, Illinois.
- Is a Chicago Cubs fan.
- In a relationship with actor Gerardo Celasco (Moneyball, The Haves and Have Nots, How to Get Away With Murder, Next) 2019 – present.
- Grew up in Arlington Heights, Illinois, an affluent village and suburb of Chicago.
- Parents are David and Judy Morrison; has two younger siblings: Julia and Daniel Morrison.
- Attended Prospect High School (class of 1997) and majored in Theatre with a minor in English at Loyola University Chicago. She received her Bachelor’s degree in three years; class of 2000.
- Has portrayed a Ball State University student in commercials for the school titled “Everything You Need”, even though she wasn’t then and never has been a student at the university.
- Born on the exact same day as actress Claire Danes.
- March 2003: Her father, David Morrison, won the Illinois state 2003 teacher of the year award.
Personal Quotes by Jennifer Morrison
I really do see the good in people, and I don’t want to change that. That’s really how I view things, so sometimes I’ll look past a lot of huge red flags because I see something else in someone. Then, of course, it always comes back to haunt me in the long run.- Jennifer Morrison
I’m a natural blonde, but my hair has been almost every color you can imagine. As an actor, I like to get into my character as much as I can, and often that starts with the color of my hair.- Jennifer Morrison
I’m a sucker for giving people money on the street. I don’t know if it’s a good or a bad thing, but I can’t help myself.- Jennifer Morrison
I get my highlights touched up with Susan Henry at Shades in Beverly Hills. She developed hypo-allergenic hair color products with no ammonia because she’s allergic to others; she’s an incredible colorist. She does balayage instead of the foils, and I’ll go and she will do my entire head of highlights in an hour.- Jennifer Morrison
I adore Smashbox lip stains. I carry a natural color for daytime and a berry shade for going out at night.- Jennifer Morrison