Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Jenny McCarthy. Check it out!
One of four sisters, Jenny McCarthy was born in Evergreen Park, Illinois, a Chicago suburb, the second oldest daughter of Linda (Loheit), a courtroom custodian, and Daniel McCarthy, a steel mill foreman. She has Irish (father) and Croatian, German, and Polish (mother) ancestry. She was educated at Mother McAuley Liberal Arts High School, before going on to Southern Illinois University to study nursing and psychology. However, a lack of funds meant she had to drop out. To earn some money, McCarthy landed a chance to model for Playboy magazine and was Miss October 1993. She was eventually named 1994 Playmate of the Year. Following a relocation to Los Angeles, California, McCarthy landed some television host roles and also began picking up acting parts. Roles followed in various projects, including BASEketball (1998), Scream 3 (2000), Scary Movie 3 (2003), The Drew Carey Show (1995) and her own sitcom, Jenny (1997). She also continued modeling.
Interesting Facts about Jenny McCarthy
- Release of her book, “Baby Laughs: The Naked Truth About the First Year of Mommyhood”. 
- Had her breast implants removed in 1998.
- Cousin of actress Melissa McCarthy.
- Gave birth to her 1st child at age 29, son Evan Asher (Evan Joseph Asher), on May 18, 2002. Child’s father is her now ex-husband, John Asher.
- Ranked as #54 in FHM’s “100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005” special supplement. (2005).
- Playboy Playmate of the Year 1994.
- She was the MVP of her high school softball and field hockey team. Was also a cheerleader.
- Grew up on the southside of Chicago, Illinois. Lives in Los Angeles, California.
- Dropped out of nursing school to become an actress.
- Playboy Playmate of the Month October 1993.
- Release of her book, “Life Laughs: The Naked Truth About Motherhood, Marriage and Moving On”. 
- Release of her book, “Louder Than Words: A Mother’s Journey in Healing Autism”. [September 2007]
Personal Quotes by Jenny McCarthy
Hope is the greatest thing for moms of autism. Hope is what gets us out of bed in the morning. I’m on a mission to tell parents that there is a way.- Jenny McCarthy
If you give us a safe vaccine, we’ll use it. It shouldn’t be polio versus autism.- Jenny McCarthy
Obviously, I’m not a trained actress, and right now I’ll come out and say I’m glad I’m not.- Jenny McCarthy
For a seriously autistic kid, the best prognosis might be getting into a mainstream school without being too much of a shadow. For a moderately autistic kid the best prognosis is full recovery.- Jenny McCarthy
I know children regress after vaccination because it happened to my own son. Why aren’t there any tests out there on the safety of how vaccines are administered in the real world, six at a time? Why have only two of the 36 shots our kids receive been looked at for their relationship to autism?- Jenny McCarthy