Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Jeremy Allen White. Check it out!
Jeremy Allen White was born on February 18, 1991 in Brooklyn, New York, USA. He is an actor and writer, known for Shameless (2011), Movie 43 (2013) and Rob the Mob (2014). He has been married to Addison Timlin since October 18, 2019. They have one child.
Interesting Facts about Jeremy Allen White
- Jeremy Allen White worked with girlfriend Addison Timlin in the 2008 Independent Spirit Award-nominated film “Afterschool.”
- Jeremy Allen White, who plays Lip, also auditioned for the role of Ian.
- Announced to his engagement lovely longtime girlfriend actress Addison Timlin on April 14, 2019.
- Jeremy Allen White was just out of high school when he won the part of Lip Gallagher on “Shameless.”
- Jeremy and girlfriend Addison Timlin welcomed their first child, daughter Ezer Billie White (b. October 20, 2018).
- Has a younger sister.
- In 2009, Mr. White contributed artistically to an untitled film project by the avant-garde European director Billy Rayner. It is currently on hiatus.
- Jeremy Allen White, who plays Lip, attended the Frank Sinatra School of the Arts for six months.
- For the role of Lip Gallagher in “Shameless,” Jeremy Allen White earned a 2014 Critics’ Choice Television Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series.
- Jeremy Allen White’s girlfriend is actress Addison Timlin, who plays Hillary Rodham Clinton in a 2018 independent film called “When I’m a Moth.”
- His parents had both come to New York to pursue acting opportunities. His mother, from North Carolina, went to the same school there as actor Michael C. Hall.
- Is a trained dancer.
Personal Quotes by Jeremy Allen White
A director will always tell you, when you go in to do a scene, ‘You go as big as you want, and I’ll tell you when to come down.’ And I found that on ‘Shameless,’ you can’t follow that rule because they will never tell you to come down. So, I’ve had to find my own balance with when it makes sense to get this upset or angry.– Jeremy Allen White
I mean, ‘Girls’: I love ‘Girls,’ I watch ‘Girls.’ But it’s a show that’s very coastal. People in New York and people in L.A. and people in San Francisco will watch it. But I think in Middle America, for the most part, it probably isn’t watched as much.– Jeremy Allen White
I’d love to do something on ‘Mad Men’ and ‘Boardwalk Empire.’ I really like period stuff.– Jeremy Allen White
I think ‘Shameless’ is more of an everyman’s show, whereas as great as I think ‘Girls’ is, it’s got a smaller audience.– Jeremy Allen White