Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Jeremy Renner. Check it out!
Jeremy Lee Renner was born in Modesto, California, the son of Valerie (Tague) and Lee Renner, who managed a bowling alley. After a tumultuous yet happy childhood with his four younger siblings, Renner graduated from Beyer High School and attended Modesto Junior College. He explored several areas of study, including computer science, criminology, and psychology, before the theater department, with its freedom of emotional expression, drew him in.
Interesting Facts about Jeremy Renner
- In addition to acting, he studied Arnis (Filipino martial arts) and Muay Thai martial arts, mainly as preparation for his roles in the Mission Impossible and Avengers franchises.
- He was supposed to reprise his role as William Brandt in Mission: Impossible – Fallout (2018), but he declined, as it meant his character would be prematurely killed off. He was also busy working on Avengers: Endgame (2019).
- Eldest of 6 children, 2 sisters, 3 brothers.His youngest brother was born in 2011 making Jeremy a new big brother at age 40.
- Father of Ava Berlin Renner (b. March 28, 2013) with Sonni Pacheco.
- He knew David Boreanaz even before he guest-starred on Angel (1999).
- Manila, The Philippines: Started filming for “Bourne Legacy”. [January 2012]
- Was considered for the role of Max Rockatansky in Mad Max: Fury Road (2015). The role went to Tom Hardy.
- Renner had three films screening at the 2005 Toronto International Film Festival: North Country (2005), A Little Trip to Heaven (2005), and 12 and Holding (2005).
- Boston, Mass, USA filming American Hustle [April 2013]
- His mother accompanied him to the Oscars in 2010 and 2011.
- He fractured his right elbow and left wrist on the set of the New Line comedy Tag (2018).
- Was originally set to star in Battleship (2012), but dropped out. Taylor Kitsch replaced him.
Personal Quotes by Jeremy Renner
I feel connected to that idea of wanting to belong to something, to have a sense of purpose as a man on the planet.- Jeremy Renner
I don’t really think there’s much difference between a character actor and a leading man besides aesthetics.- Jeremy Renner
Architecture and building is about how you get around the obstacles that are presented to you. That sometimes determines how successful you’ll be: How good are you at going around obstacles?- Jeremy Renner
I lived by the candlelight for two years because I couldn’t afford power. It was nice and romantic at the time, but if you can’t afford power you’re pretty broke. You endure it.- Jeremy Renner
I’m not violent.- Jeremy Renner