Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Jessica Alba. Check it out!
Jessica Marie Alba was born on April 28, 1981, in Pomona, CA, to Catherine (Jensen) and Mark David Alba, who served in the US Air Force. Her father is of Mexican descent (including Spanish and Indigenous Mexican roots), and her mother has Danish, Welsh, English, and French ancestry. Her family moved to Biloxi, MS, when she was an infant. Three years later her father’s career brought the family back to California, then to Del Rio, TX, before finally settling in Southern California when Jessica was nine. In love with the idea of becoming an actress from the age of five, she was 12 before she took her first acting class. Nine months later she was signed by an agent. She studied at the Atlantic Theatre Company with founders William H. Macy and David Mamet.
Interesting Facts about Jessica Alba
- Has co-starred with actor Sean Whalen in Never been Kissed (1999) and Idle Hands (1999) but has never appeared on screen with him.
- Co-founder, with Christopher Gavigan, of “The Honest Company”, which makes chemical-free products, like diapers.
- Her father was a pro-circuit tennis player before joining the Air Force.
- Voted in at #1 in FHM’s Sexiest Girls of 2007 poll, Latvian edition.
- Johnny Depp is her favorite actor.
- Has 3 children: daughters, Honor Marie Warren (b. June 7, 2008) & Haven Garner Warren (b. August 13, 2011) and son, Hayes Alba Warren (b. December 31, 2017) with husband, Cash Warren.
- Born at 1:51 PM (PDT).
- Frightened of flying birds.
- Appeared twice on the cover of GQ magazine: April ’05 and June ’07.
- Said once in an interview that she began preparing her own meals as a child to control her weight and maintain her health. She said the food her family prepared led to weight problems for them, so she avoided that.
- Friends with Nicole Richie, Cameron Diaz, Russell Simmons, Will.i.am, and Shay Mitchell.
- Named the “Sexiest Woman Celebrity” by Victoria’s Secret. (2007).
Personal Quotes by Jessica Alba
Everyone has an opinion of who you are and what your relationship is about, things that you’ve done or didn’t do in your relationship – and it’s just all crap, really. Things that are written about it are all crap.- Jessica Alba
But I don’t feel the need to be famous.- Jessica Alba
Everyone in my family is an artist in some capacity whether they’re musicians, painters, or sculptors, so it’s in their blood.- Jessica Alba
Living in L.A., everyone likes to mold you and change you. I don’t care about fame, I don’t care about being a celebrity. I know that’s part of the job, but I don’t feed into anyone’s idea of who I should be.- Jessica Alba
I did research when I was pregnant with my first daughter and was horrified by the chemicals in products, even those meant for babies. I would have to go to 50 different places just to get my house and my kid clean.- Jessica Alba