Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Jessica Biel. Check it out!
Jessica Biel, with her good looks and talent, has become one of Hollywood’s most sought-out actresses. She was born in Ely, Minnesota, to Kimberly (Conroe) and Jonathan Edward Biel, who is a business consultant and GM worker. Biel was raised in Boulder, Colorado. She is of Hungarian Jewish, Danish, English, and German descent.
Interesting Facts about Jessica Biel
- The day after she was born, her parents took her to a dog-sled race where the temperature was thirty degrees below zero.
- Named #18 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2005 list.
- Her last name rhymes with “Deal.”
- Best friends with 7th Heaven (1996) co-star Beverley Mitchell.
- Gave birth to her 1st child at age 33, a son named Silas Randall Timberlake on April 8, 2015. Child’s father is her husband, Justin Timberlake.
- Discovered at the 1994 IMTA Los Angeles convention.
- Her father ran an Outward Bound school and worked as an international business consultant.
- She was a bridesmaid at her friend, Beverley Mitchell,’s wedding to Michael Cameron in October, 2008. Their on-screen sister, Mackenzie Rosman, was also a bridesmaid.
- Ranked #31 in the 2010 FHM UK list of “100 Sexiest Women in the World”.
- Was in consideration for the role of Selina Kyle/Catwoman in The Dark Knight Rises (2012), but Anne Hathaway was cast instead.
- Gave birth to second son in July 2020.
- Her first film role was “Regrettal”, the blue girl who lived in a shoe, in the fairytale film, It’s a Digital World (1994). She was picked out of over 100 young girls auditioning for the part. She came out to LA in the summer of 1994 for Pilot Season, living in the Oakwood Apartments in Burbank.
Personal Quotes by Jessica Biel
For a very long time, I wasn’t thought of as anyone with any credibility in the film world. Everybody is tramping through the swamp every day in this business. ‘I’m worth it, I’m credible – believe me, give me a shot!’ That’s the way I feel on a consistent basis.- Jessica Biel
I think I could drink my own blood. Is that weird?- Jessica Biel
I love being someone I’m not for a period of time. I love every minute of being in someone else’s skin.- Jessica Biel
I like really uberfeminine, classic-looking things mixed with something rougher around the edges. I’ve been looking at Rihanna a lot, checking her out. She’s got something going on that I am sort of craving a little bit.- Jessica Biel
I’m not squeamish at all. As a child I dragged a dead squirrel home on my skateboard and cut it open and tried to look at its brain.- Jessica Biel