Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Jodie Sweetin. Check it out!
Jodie Sweetin was born on January 19, 1982 in Los Angeles, California, USA as Jodie Lee Ann Sweetin. She is an actress, known for Full House (1987), Fuller House (2016) and Walt Before Mickey (2015). She was previously married to Morty Coyle, Cody Herpin and Shaun Holguin.
Interesting Facts about Jodie Sweetin
- Grew up in Cypress, Ca, hometown of her Full House (1987) co-star, John Stamos.
- Friends with Tamera Mowry-Housley, Candace Cameron Bure, Beverley Mitchell, Andrea Barber, and Christine Lakin.
- Has stated that she is adopted, and that her biological family has a history of addictions.
- Was a pledge of Alpha Phi sorority at Chapman University, but did not initiate.
- Appeared on Good Morning America (1975) on February 1, 2006 to talk about her addiction to meth. She has been clean and sober since December 2008.
- Had a Lhasa Apso named Lacey, whom she received as a gift from the producers of a Sizzler commercial she appeared in as a toddler.
- She is the only one to appear in every episode of both Full House (1987) and Fuller House (2016).
- During her time on “Full House” Jodie Sweetin broke her arm while she was playing soccer. The producers hid her cast in a long sleeved shirt. For the next episode they had Stephanie break her arm after slipping on a slice of pizza in the cafeteria at school.
- Candace Cameron Bure was the matron of honor at her first wedding in 2002, and Candace’s daughter, Natasha Bure, was the flower girl.
- For the episode “Gotta Dance” Jodie Sweetin’s real life dance teacher choreographed “Mowtown Philly”. The girls that Jodie danced with are her dance friends.
- Currently hosting Fuse TV’s Pants-Off Dance-Off (2006) [October 2006]
- Signed a deal to write her memoirs (tentatively titled “Wild Cards”) about her drug and alcohol addiction. [November 2008]
Personal Quotes by Jodie Sweetin
We all have our demons. When we finally learn to let them go, we get to live and be free.- Jodie Sweetin
I don’t mind doing occasional guest appearances on shows, but I have other things I’d like to do in my life now.- Jodie Sweetin
My daughters all have aunties who help out. It takes a village.- Jodie Sweetin
Growing up in the business you have to grow up very fast – you do have a different type of childhood, that has its benefits and it has its drawbacks.- Jodie Sweetin
I want to make movies, TV series, wherever the career takes me.- Jodie Sweetin