Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about John Krasinski. Check it out!
Tall, handsome American film and television star John Krasinski is known for his role as sardonic nice guy Jim Halpert on NBC’s popular TV series, The Office (2005), for which he won a 2007 and 2008 Screen Actors Guild Award for outstanding performance by an ensemble in a comedy series.
Interesting Facts about John Krasinski
- He was considered to play Captain America/Steve Rogers in Captain America: The First Avenger (2011), but the role was given to Chris Evans.
- Is friends with David Schwimmer, with whom he worked in Duane Hopwood (2005).
- He was named one of the Time100 Most Influential People of 2018.
- He is the spokesman for Esurance Online Car Insurance.
- First ever screen kiss occurred with co-star Jenna Fischer in The Office: Casino Night (2006).
- He has a dog named Finn.
- Brother Kevin, the eldest, is a doctor, and brother Paul, the middle, is a strategic consultant.
- Recipient of the Smithsonian Ingenuity Award in 2018 for Visual Arts.
- Was a classmate of George Harrison’s son Dhani Harrison at Brown University.
- In an interview with Conan O’Brien, stated that he became discouraged during his screen-test for the role of Captain America/Steve Rogers, after meeting Chris Hemsworth on the same set.
- At 6′ 3″, he is the shortest among his siblings, with his brothers being 6′ 6″ and 6′ 10″, respectively.
- In License to Wed (2007), the characters of Ben’s parents are played by John’s real life parents.
Personal Quotes by John Krasinski
We can appear to be tough as nails, but guys have a level of insecurity and vulnerability that’s exponentially bigger than you think. With the primal urge to be alpha comes extreme heartbreak. The harder we fight, the harder we fall.John Krasinski
I wanted to be an English teacher. I wanted to do it for the corduroy jackets with patches on the side. When I got to college, as I was walking across campus one day, I ripped off a little flyer for this sketch-comedy group. It ended up being one of the greatest things I’ve ever done.John Krasinski
I think that whether you’re married or not, in any relationship, there’s always the terror that you’re going to screw something up.John Krasinski
It looks like I’ve been smart about it, but truly, I’ve been incredibly lucky to have the right people notice me and want to work with me.John Krasinski
I got fired from being a lunch-shift bartender because I had a reading of a play.John Krasinski