Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Josh Peck. Check it out!
Josh Peck was born on November 10, 1986 in New York City, New York, USA as Joshua Michael Peck. He is an actor, known for Mean Creek (2004), Drake & Josh (2004) and The Wackness (2008). He has been married to Paige O’Brien since June 19, 2017. They have one child.
Interesting Facts about Josh Peck
- Used to play ice hockey in his spare time.
- Was ranked #19 on Moviefone’s ‘The 25 Hottest Actors Under 25′(2008).
- His influences are Richard Pryor and Bill Cosby and his favorite actor is Ben Kingsley.
- Got his start by performing stand-up comedy at Caroline’s Comedy Club for the Audrey Hepburn foundation.
- Has had asthma since childhood.
- His mother just moved back to New York a week and a half ago. So now he’s learning to cope on his own. [March 2006]
- Had a pet fish named Beefy.
- Used to spend time making hip hop beats and studio work with upcoming artists.
- Filming the remake of Red Dawn [September 2009]
- He plays the piano.
- He is very close with his mother.
- For the first fourteen years of his life, he lived in New York City with his mother.
Personal Quotes by Josh Peck
I love ’80s movies.- Josh Peck
Not getting girls is the story of my life. I have always had a bit of a tough time with the ladies. I don’t know whether it’s that I don’t have game or just don’t feel comfortable in my own skin, but females pick up on that.- Josh Peck
I think as working actors, it’s like sales. You’re only as good as your last sale, so you put your all into something and you just hope that from that you can get your next job.- Josh Peck
I play a lot of basketball.- Josh Peck
I’m forever in debt to Nickelodeon. It made me who I am today.- Josh Peck