Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Justin Bruening. Check it out!
Justin Bruening was born on September 24, 1979 in St. Helena, Nebraska, USA as Justin S. Bruening. He is an actor, known for Good Behavior (2016), Indivisible (2018) and Grey’s Anatomy (2005). He has been married to Alexa Havins since June 5, 2005. They have three children.
Interesting Facts about Justin Bruening
- Has three children with wife Alexa Havins. Daughter Lexington Grace (b. August 10, 2010), another daughter born in December 2015 whose name is publicly unknown and a son, Zane, born in 2013.
- Trained with Caymichael Patten in New York.
- A former model. He was discovered at a McDonalds in San Diego.
- Proposed in real life to his on screen, off screen love, Alexa Havins, who plays Babe Carey Chandler on All My Children (1970).
- plays guitar
- Spent a summer inseminating animals on a farm. It turned out to be his worst job ever.
- Briefly attended Chadron State College in Chadron, Nebraska, a town of approximately 6,000, located in the northwestern panhandle, 19 miles south of the South Dakota border. When college is in session, it increases the population of the town by 3,000.
- He was slated for the role of “J.R.”, but All My Children (1970) producers decided he was better suited for the role of “Jamie”.
- Married to Alexa Havins, his All My Children (1970) co-star, who plays “Babe Carey-Chandler”.
- Graduated in a high school senior class of only nine people.