Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Katherine Langford. Check it out!
Katherine Langford (born 29 April 1996) is an Australian actress. She is known for starring as Hannah Baker in the 2017 Netflix series 13 Reasons Why (2017), based on the novel of the same name, for which she received a Golden Globe Award nomination. In 2018, she appeared as Leah Burke in the romantic comedy-drama film Love, Simon (2018).
Interesting Facts about Katherine Langford
- Trained with the same acting coach as Olivia DeJonge and Tahlia Norrish. His name is Renato Fabretti.
- She had once planned on following her parents into medicine.
- Trained with the same acting coach as Olivia DeJonge and Tahlia Norrish.
- She is a huge fan of Lady Gaga.
- She was born to Stephen and Elizabeth Langford in Perth, Australia. Both of her parents are doctors.
- Her first acting gig was in a short film called Daughter, which debuted at Cannes Film Festival in 2016.
- Older sister of Josephine Langford.
- She had only ten days to secure a work visa for the United States after being cast in 13 Reasons Why (2017).
- She starred opposite Dylan Minnette in 13 Reasons Why (2017).
- She was a nationally ranked swimmer at Perth Modern School. She decided to study acting after graduating from the school.
Personal Quotes by Katherine Langford
To be honest, there is no place like home.- Katherine Langford
I love ‘Star Trek: Voyager!’- Katherine Langford
I got into history when I was 11 years old, and it all started with the Titanic. I’d read books in the library about it. Of course I’ve seen the movie, too – I don’t think I’ve ever cried that much.- Katherine Langford
I don’t have Twitter, but Lady Gaga tweeted at me – like, reposted an interview where I was fangirling – and wrote, ‘Katherine’ with a love heart. And I kind of freaked out a little bit.- Katherine Langford
Bullying has existed forever. Everyone has dealt with it, and teenagers, regardless of where they are, are dealing with the same stuff growing up.- Katherine Langford