Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Keri Russell. Check it out!
Keri Russell was born in Fountain Valley, California, to Stephanie (Stephens) and David Harold Russell, an executive at Nissan Motors. She began her career on the Mickey Mouse Club in 1991. She stayed with the show until 1993. After leaving The All New Mickey Mouse Club (1989) (where she, along with her castmates recorded an album, MMC), she moved to LA to pursue an acting career. She starred in Aaron Spelling’s Malibu Shores (1996) on NBC.
Interesting Facts about Keri Russell
- According to an interview which appeared in the October 1999 issue of Jane magazine, she claims to have lost her virginity at age 15.
- Siblings are Todd Russell (older) and Julie Russell (younger).
- Raised in Coppell, Texas; Mesa, Arizona and Denver, Colorado.
- After Keri had her hair clipped in August 1999, this affected the overall performance of Felicity (1998), where it affected fan consensus and the Nielsen ratings. A letter-writing campaign saved the series for another season, and the WB network came up with a resolution, where young stars will not alter their current hairstyles as a strategy to avoid a television series airing on the WB network, to cause it to be cancelled, or for worse, having an actor/actress fired or subsequently terminated out of his/her contract.
- Did not return for the final season of The All New Mickey Mouse Club (1989) in order to film the short-lived sitcom Daddy’s Girls (1994).
- Married her now ex-husband Shane Deary at the Harrison restaurant in NYC’s West Village on Valentine’s Day, 2007, before ten immediate family members.
- Born on the same date as Michelle Monaghan; both were born just one day after Reese Witherspoon, in the same month of the same year.
- Gave birth to her second child at age 35, a daughter named Willa Lou Deary on December 27, 2011. Child’s father is her ex-husband, Shane Deary.
- She was born on the same date as Mission: Impossible III (2006) co-actress Michelle Monaghan.
- One of People magazine’s 50 Most Beautiful People in the World. 
- Cut her signature long, curly locks. [August 1999]
- She has English, with smaller amounts (to varying degrees) of German, Swiss-German, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Manx (Isle of Man), Dutch, and Danish ancestry.
Personal Quotes by Keri Russell
Anything that opens you up emotionally is going to impact your acting. Parenthood, becoming a mom, certainly does that.- Keri Russell
I want to be able to raise my kid. I was totally being a martyr about it at first, thinking I could totally do it on my own, which I did for a while. I’ve hired a babysitter before, but as for a full-time caregiver… for a control freak like me, it ain’t gonna happen!- Keri Russell
Who knows? Maybe years from now I’ll be on a ranch in Colorado with 10 kids. The whole point of life is to experience a little bit of everything, and I think it’s better when there are a few surprises thrown in.- Keri Russell
I am crazy for dessert. I eat everything. No one should be denied anything… just don’t eat the whole thing.- Keri Russell
I stayed really physical during my pregnancy. I stuck to my normal pre-pregnancy workout, minus the stomach exercises and twisting. I really felt it helped my whole well-being.- Keri Russell