Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Kevin Alejandro. Check it out!
Kevin Alejandro was born on April 7, 1976 in San Antonio, Texas, USA as Kevin Michael Alejandro. He is an actor and director, known for Arrow (2012), Southland (2009) and Bedtime Story (2018). He has been married to Leslie de Jesus Alejandro since February 14, 2004. They have one child.
Interesting Facts about Kevin Alejandro
- Went to college at The University of Texas in Austin.
- Half Mexican from his mother’s side and half Anglo-American.
- Started the Jerry P. Worsham scholarship fund with best friend, Stephen Monroe Taylor for underprivileged theater students to help them go to college.
- Voted #7 in Entertainment Weekly’s “15 Smartest, Sexiest Crime-fighters of ’09: the Men” on EW.com. Dated August 2009.
- Born in San Antonio, Texas to Dora (nee Alejandro) and Tomas Hernandez, both of Mexican descent. At the age of 8, moved to a small town in west Texas called Snyder where he was raised. He has two sisters, Tanya Hernandez and Kimberly McGraw. His son, Kaden Michael Alejandro, was born on February 22, 2008.
- Sold everything he owned in order to move to Los Angeles, California to pursue acting.
- Originated a character in a lost Tennessee Williams play under the direction of Michael Bloom (1999).
Personal Quotes by Kevin Alejandro
I absolutely love spending time with my family.- Kevin Alejandro
I want to do all kinds of things. I want to do some comedy. I’d love to do a romantic comedy, and I’d love to do some period pieces with classical text. I’d love somebody to cast me as Macbeth, but for a film. I just want to be all over the place.- Kevin Alejandro