Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Kevin Hart. Check it out!
Kevin Hart was born on July 6, 1979 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA as Kevin Darnell Hart. He is a producer and actor, known for Ride Along (2014), Central Intelligence (2016) and Grudge Match (2013). He has been married to Eniko Parrish since August 13, 2016. They have one child. He was previously married to Torrei Hart.
Interesting Facts about Kevin Hart
- Has three children: Heaven Lee Hart (born 2005), Hendrix Hart (born October 8, 2007), and Kenzo Kash Hart (born November 21, 2017). His first two children are with his former wife, Torrei, and his third with his wife Eniko Parrish.
- Once worked as a shoe salesman. He quit the job to work full-time in comedy clubs.
- He was awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for Live Theatre at 7013 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California on October 10, 2016.
- Engaged to model Eniko Parrish on August 14, 2014. They married in 2016.
- Is good friends with Jason Segel.
- Close friend of Anthony Anderson, Dwayne Johnson, Ludacris, Usher,and Nick Cannon.
- Son of Henry Robert Witherspoon and Nancy Hart.
- After graduating from high school, he moved to New York City to attend community college.
Personal Quotes by Kevin Hart
A reputation as a hard worker is a good reputation to have.- Kevin Hart
I am who I am today because of my mother.- Kevin Hart
Dialogue means debates and everyone’s point of view.- Kevin Hart
My goals are so high that I don’t have time to relax in any way, shape or form.- Kevin Hart
My goal is to make everyone and anyone a Kevin Hart fan.- Kevin Hart