Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Kieran Culkin. Check it out!
Kieran Kyle Culkin was born September 30, 1982 in New York City, New York. He is the son of Kit Culkin, a former stage and child actor, and Patricia Brentrup. He is the brother of Shane Culkin, Dakota Culkin, Macaulay Culkin, Quinn Culkin, Christian Culkin, and Rory Culkin. His mother, who is from North Dakota, is of German and Norwegian descent. His father, from Manhattan, has Irish, German, English, Swiss-German, and French ancestry.
Interesting Facts about Kieran Culkin
- Played the cousin of his brother Macaulay Culkin in Home Alone (1990) and Home Alone 2: Lost in New York (1992).
- His father is of one quarter Irish, as well as of German, English, Swiss-German, and French, descent. His mother is of half German and half Norwegian ancestry.
- Father, with his wife Jazz Charton, a daughter Kinsey Sioux Film in was born September 13, 2019.
- He and his brother Rory Culkin each appeared in a film titled “It Runs in the Family” (Kieran in It Runs in the Family (1994) and Rory in It Runs in the Family (2003)).
- Brother of Shane Culkin (b. 1976), Dakota Culkin (1978-2008), Macaulay Culkin (b. 1980), Quinn Culkin (b. 1984), Christian Culkin (b. 1987) and Rory Culkin (b. 1989).
- Father is Kit Culkin (Christopher Culkin) and mother is Patricia Brentrup.
- Nephew of Bonnie Bedelia.
- Ex-brother-in-law of Rachel Miner.
- His younger brother Rory Culkin played the younger version of his character Igby in Igby Goes Down (2002).
- In London, West End, performing alongside Colin Hanks in “This is Our Youth”. [December 2002]
- Was in a relationship with Emma Stone (October 2010-June 2011).
- Played the older brother of his brother, Rory Culkin, in Lymelife (2008).
Personal Quotes by Kieran Culkin
When I worked on Altar Boys, they wanted to see us having fun. The four of us would have fun on set and steal each other’s lines, and mess with the director.- Kieran Culkin
I see Igby as my first movie as an adult, and it’s a big deal for me because I really, really like the film.- Kieran Culkin
I shut up and keep my ears and eyes open.- Kieran Culkin
I don’t know how long I’ll be trick or treating. Maybe I’ll be 80 years old and still trick or treating.- Kieran Culkin
The divorce was rough on all of us. I don’t blame Hollywood for my family’s problems. But having all of it reported in the press made it more of an ordeal.- Kieran Culkin