Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Kim Dickens. Check it out!
Kim Dickens was born on June 18, 1965 in Huntsville, Alabama, USA as Kimberly Jan Dickens. She is an actress, known for Gone Girl (2014), Hollow Man (2000) and Deadwood (2004).
Interesting Facts about Kim Dickens
- Was a member of the National Honor Society, Student-of-the-Month, as well as Senior Class Favorite.
- Daughter born October 2000.
- Attended and graduated from the American Academy of Dramatic Arts.
- Studied acting at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute.
- Was a wonderful student in high school, receiving many honors as a senior.
- Made her stage debut in a student production of David Mamet’s “Sexual Perversity in Chicago” at Vanderbilt University.
- Was a member of the varsity softball and varsity tennis teams.
- Received her Bachelor’s degree in Communications from Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Attended and graduated from Lee High School in Huntsville, Alabama in 1983.
- Kim’s mother is from Mobile, Alabama.
Personal Quotes by Kim Dickens
When you’re guest-starring on another show, it really requires you to jump through hoops in a way, because you’re servicing the stories of the main characters. You have to be able to portray a lot of different elements. You show up and get on board and get on their journey; you have to be flexible as to what they need for the role.- Kim Dickens
Steve Zahn and I like to go to dinner, and we love to go to Chef Donald Link’s Herb Saint.- Kim Dickens
I started out in New York, and New York has a way of countering a Southern accent, naturally; when I moved to Los Angeles for a job, and I just stayed, the dialect out here doesn’t really counter, and my Southern started coming back.- Kim Dickens
I’m a country girl; I like country music. That’s what my car radio is on.- Kim Dickens
I don’t like all of the contemporary country. I like some of it, but I’m mostly into the traditional style.- Kim Dickens