Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Kirstie Alley. Check it out!
Kirstie Alley was born on January 12, 1951 in Wichita, Kansas, USA as Kirstie Louise Alley. She is an actress and producer, known for Drop Dead Gorgeous (1999), Look Who’s Talking (1989) and Star Trek II – The Wrath of Khan (1982). She was previously married to Parker Stevenson and Robert Alley.
Interesting Facts about Kirstie Alley
- When she appeared on Password Plus (1979), she was partnered with Dick Martin. When she appeared on Match Game PM (1975), Martin was one of the six celebrity panelists.
- Attended and graduated from Wichita Southeast High School (1969). Former high school cheerleader.
- In May 2000, she purchased the former home of Lisa Marie Presley, a 5,200-sq-ft. waterfront mansion in Clearwater, Florida for $1.5 million.
- Is the only regular character from Cheers (1982) – with the exception of Coach (the late Nicholas Colasanto) – not to guest-star on Frasier (1993).
- Looked after John Travolta and Kelly Preston’s daughter Ella Bleu Travolta at the time of the birth of their son Benjamin; was subsequently the first celebrity friend to see the new arrival.
- Has two adopted children from her marriage to Parker Stevenson: William True Stevenson (born September 28, 1992) and Lillie Price Stevenson (born June 15, 1994).
- In 2007, she gave $5 million to the Church of Scientology, and in 2010, placed her home in Encino, California on the market for $6.5 million.
- Has lost over 75 pounds on Jenny Craig, Inc. [June 2008]
- Currently owns a home in Islesboro, Maine.
- She has English, German, Scottish and Irish ancestry.
- Shared an apartment with Mimi Rogers while they first began their careers.
- In 1981, her mother was killed in an automobile accident caused by a drunk driver.
Personal Quotes by Kirstie Alley
When I play ball, I play hardball.- Kirstie Alley
You’ll never be disappointed if you always keep an eye on uncharted territory, where you’ll be challenged and growing and having fun.- Kirstie Alley
There’s a lot more to life than how fat or thin you are.- Kirstie Alley
Indians have a big problem with alcohol and drugs. I grew up with an admiration for their culture and was sensitive to their problems.- Kirstie Alley
The reason I went for Jenny Craig is I thought, Maybe I’m not the only one who has stupid reasons for getting fat.- Kirstie Alley