Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Kourtney Kardashian. Check it out!
Kourtney was born in Los Angeles, California as the eldest of four children of Kris Jenner (née Kristen Mary Houghton) and attorney Robert Kardashian, with siblings Kim Kardashian West, Khloé Kardashian, and Rob Kardashian. Her father was of Armenian descent and her mother is of mostly English ancestry. In 1991, when she was age 12, her parents divorced and she spent her time between their separate houses in Beverly Hills. Her mother married Caitlyn Jenner, 1976 Olympic Gold Metal Champion for the Decathlon and later had two children with him, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner. After the O.J. Simpson murder trial propelled Kourtney’s father, Bob, into the spotlight (he was a member of the “Dream Team” of lawyers defending the accused murderer in what journalists hail the “Trial of the Century”), her mother decided it would be safer to move her family to Hidden Hills, California.
Interesting Facts about Kourtney Kardashian
- Favorite movies to watch are Troop Beverly Hills (1989), Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961), My Fair Lady (1964), Funny Face (1957), Cary Grant movies, Bette Davis movies, and almost any old movie.
- Attended Southern Methodist University in Texas before transferring to the University of Arizona, where she graduated with a degree in Theater Arts and a minor in Spanish.
- Older sister of Kim Kardashian West, Khloé Kardashian and Rob Kardashian. Maternal half-sister of Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner. Ex-stepsister of Burt Jenner, Casey Jenner, Brandon Jenner and Brody Jenner.
- Graduated from Marymount High School in Bel Air, California, class of 1997.
- Cried watching The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story because of David Schwimmer’s acclaimed portrayal of her father.
- Likes listening to music by Michael Jackson, Ne-Yo, The Black Eyed Peas, Michael Bublé, Lady Gaga, Stevie Wonder, DeBarge, and Madonna.
- Dated Scott Disick on and off from 2006 to 2015.
- Favorite books include “What To Expect The First Year”, “Domicilium Decoratus”, “The Prayer of Jabez”, The Bible, and “The Catcher In the Rye”.
- Her father was of Armenian descent. Her mother has English, and smaller amounts (to varying degrees) of Scottish, Irish, German, and Dutch, ancestry.
- Aunt of North West.
- Is one day older than Kate Hudson.
- Former sister-in-law of Lamar Odom, and Kris Humphries.
Personal Quotes by Kourtney Kardashian
I witnessed a home birth with my sister Khloe and, after seeing it, I felt it wasn’t for me. There was too much risk involved, and it wasn’t as sanitary as a hospital.Kourtney Kardashian
In our house, we do everything whole: whole milk and full-fat cheeses. And I use ghee and coconut oil for cooking.Kourtney Kardashian
I love Oreos.Kourtney Kardashian
I remember, when I went away to college at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, my aunt sent me a book with the rules of being a Southern Belle. One of the rules was to never wear white after Labor Day. Fashion has a lot to do with confidence and making up your own rules.Kourtney Kardashian
Being a mom is what life is about. I hope people realize what the priorities in life should be and know not everything has to be perfect.Kourtney Kardashian