Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Kristin Cavallari. Check it out!
Lived with her parents in Colorado, until her parents divorced. Her dad moved to Laguna Beach, California with her brother, and she moved to Illinois with her mother. She also has a stepfather and stepbrother there. She acted out while there to get attention and, after her mother couldn’t handle it anymore, Kristin moved to Laguna Beach to be with her dad and brother. Her freshman year, she attended a Catholic school with the uniforms to boot. But that year, she took Driver’s Ed at Laguna High.. where she met Alex Murrel (aka Alex M.) and soon the rest of the Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County (2004) crew. She convinced her Dad to let her switch to the public school starting her sophomore year.
Interesting Facts about Kristin Cavallari
- Was slated to be co-hosting a TV show on UPN called Get This Party Started (2006), but the show was canceled after only two episodes.
- Friends with Orly Shani.
- Recently had Lasik eye surgery and documented it for realitylasik.com.
- Gave birth to her 3rd child at age 28, a daughter named Saylor James Cutler on November 23, 2015. Child’s father is her now estranged husband, Jay Cutler.
- Auditioned for the role of Alison Scott in Knocked Up (2007) that later went to Katherine Heigl.
- She attended Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, California.
- She was on the cover of Seventeen, had sexy photos in Rolling Stone and has appeared on numerous television talk shows.
- Has an older brother, Mike.
- Has a shih tzu named Bru.
- Her father, Dennis Cavallari. is of Italian descent. Her mother, Nicole Cavallari, is of German ancestry. One of her maternal great-grandfathers, The Rev. Charles William Gustave Eifrig, was a Lutheran minister.
- Ranked #8 on Reality TV Magazine’s List of The Greatest Female Reality Stars of 2005.
- Has two siblings, one a biological brother and one a step-brother.
Personal Quotes by Kristin Cavallari
Sometimes, in order for things to get better, they have to end – even if it’s momentarily.- Kristin Cavallari
I think the hardest part of being a working mom is that I miss my kids a lot.- Kristin Cavallari
I don’t shop online. I’m always scared to put my credit card on the Internet!- Kristin Cavallari
Coconut oil is one of them. I call it miracle oil because you can literally do everything with it. I have it in the kitchen, and then I also have it in the bathroom. It’s great as a hair mask, too; I actually put it on my hair yesterday.- Kristin Cavallari
I like to wear what I feel good in, not what the latest trend is.- Kristin Cavallari