Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Lee Norris. Check it out!
Lee Norris was born on September 25, 1981 in Greenville, North Carolina, USA as Lee Michael Norris. He is an actor, known for Zodiac (2007), Gone Girl (2014) and One Tree Hill (2003). He has been married to Andrea Norris since September 10, 2011.
Interesting Facts about Lee Norris
- He graduated from Wake Forest University in 2004.
- Goldie Hawn hand-picked Norris for a role in her directorial debut, Hope (1997).
- Graduated from Wake Forest University 
- He was a recurring character on One Tree Hill (2003) for two seasons before joining the show as a series regular in season three.
- In the One Tree Hill (2003) episode #312 “I’ve Got Dreams To Remember”, Lee’s character Mouth can be seen holding a Wake Forest University brochure and folder before he goes to talk to his guidance counselor about colleges. This was most likely done purposely because Lee graduated from Wake Forest University in 2004.
- Tom Bosley (of Happy Days (1974) fame) portrays his on-screen grandfather in One Tree Hill (2003).
- Filming Season 5 of One Tree Hill in North Carolina. [August 2007]
- Lee and two of his One Tree Hill (2003) co-stars were on Dawson’s Creek (1998), Hilarie Burton (who plays Peyton Sawyer) and Chad Michael Murray (who plays Lucas Scott).
- Featured speaker at Yale University (2010).
- In Wilmington filming Season 5 of One Tree Hill. [July 2007]
- Appearing as a series regular in One Tree Hill Season 3. [September 2005]
- Enjoyed working with CariDee English.
Personal Quotes by Lee Norris
I love to work.– Lee Norris
I’ve just gotten to do a lot of very different things, and as an actor, that’s what you want.– Lee Norris
I love acting; I don’t want to give up on it at all, but it would be nice to step behind the camera once in a while as well.– Lee Norris
I’ve just grown up a lot and started to encounter some of the big decisions of life in terms of what career I wanted to do and figuring out personal relationships and things.– Lee Norris
Every day that I get to step onto a set is a good day for me.– Lee Norris