Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Leslie Bibb. Check it out!
Leslie Louise Bibb was born in Bismarck, North Dakota, on November 17, 1974, and raised in Nelson County, Virginia. Later she and her mother, along with her three older sisters, moved to Richmond, where Leslie attended an all-girls Catholic high school, St. Gertrude.
Interesting Facts about Leslie Bibb
- Ranked #51 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
- Pets: 2 Dogs named Jack and Harley
- In 1990, as a 16-year-old brunette with a southern accent, she won a model search on The Oprah Winfrey Show (1986). As a result, she modeled in Europe and Japan, began to appear on magazine covers, and started acting in commercials and soap operas. Today she is grateful to Oprah and recently told her she would not be where she is today without her.
- Was Maid of Honor at one of her sister’s wedding in October, 2007. Her sister and her fiancé met on Match.com.
- Did not graduate from college but spent three years at the William Esper Acting Studio.
- Was on her high school dance team.
- Has been in a long-term relationship with Sam Rockwell since 2007; the couple resides in Los Angeles, California.
- Presently working with Will Ferrell in a movie now in production about NASCAR, which became Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby (2006). She is also shooting the Crossing Jordan (2001) TV show. She has also just finished an untitled independent movie yet to be released. [September 2005]
- Hobbies: Hiking, Biking, Collecting Antiques
- Leslie is the youngest of four siblings, all girls. Their father died when Leslie was three years old.
- Raised in Nelson County, Virginia, Bibb attended Saint Gertrude High School, Richmond, Virginia.
Personal Quotes by Leslie Bibb
My dad died when I was three so my mom had to raise four kids on her own, and I think there’s a part of me that pulls upon having watched my mom do that our whole lives. She had to make it work.- Leslie Bibb
Listen, if you said to me, ‘Adam Shankman is going to direct you in a musical and you have six months to learn how to tap,’ I’d practice till I was blue in the face. I would do it because I’m so headstrong and think I can do anything. But just to show up and sing a little ditty, no.- Leslie Bibb
I hate being a blonde.- Leslie Bibb
I never think, Oh, I’m so beautiful. To me, feeling happy is more important.- Leslie Bibb
I do have body-image issues, just like everyone else. I mean, I wish I had bigger boobs. And I hate my butt. I want an onion butt – you know, a butt that’ll bring tears to your eyes?- Leslie Bibb