Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Lindsay Lohan. Check it out!
Lindsay Dee Lohan was born in New York City, on 2 July 1986, to Dina Lohan and Michael Lohan. She began her career at age three as a Ford model, and also made appearances in over sixty television commercials, including spots for The Gap, Pizza Hut, Wendy’s, and Jell-O (opposite Bill Cosby). Lohan made her acting debut in 1996 as the third actress to play Ali Fowler in the television drama Another World (1964). Shortly afterward she was hand-picked by Oscar-nominated writer Nancy Meyers as estranged twin sisters in an adaptation by Walt Disney Pictures of a novel by Erich Kästner, which marked Meyers’ directorial debut. Lohan’s first feature film, The Parent Trap (1998), a remake of The Parent Trap (1961), was a modest commercial success, earning her widespread critical acclaim and a Young Artist award for Best Leading Young Actress in a Feature Film, as well as Blockbuster Entertainment and YoungStar award nominations.
Interesting Facts about Lindsay Lohan
- (August 2, 2010) Was released from the Century Regional Detention Facility, having served 12 days of her 90 day prison sentence.
- (May 26, 2011) Turned herself over to the authorities at Lynwood Correction Facility, where she was fitted with an electronic tag on her ankle and sent to her Venice, California home where she will spend 35 days under house arrest.
- Her publicist is Steve Honig.
- Granddaughter of John L. Sullivan and Ann Sullivan.
- Recreated Marilyn Monroe’s final photo shoot in the 2008 Spring Fashion edition of New York, including partial nudity. Coincidentally, the shoot was conducted by photographer Bert Stern who had, 46 years earlier, photographed Monroe for the series “The Last Sitting”, a mere 6 weeks before her untimely death. [February 2008]
- Has appeared on the daytime soap opera Another World (1964). Had the role of Alli Fowler from December 1996 to July 1997. She left the soap opera after winning the lead roles in the remake of The Parent Trap (1998).
- She was originally offered the role of Penny in Inspector Gadget (1999) but turned it down.
- Auditioned for the role of “O” in Savages (2012) but lost to Blake Lively.
- Court ordered to attend 90 days of lock down rehab, 18 months of psychiatric counseling, and community service for violating her probation again. If she violates her probation one more time, she will go straight back to jail. [March 2013]
- Her father is Michael Lohan, a longtime Wall Street trader who developed his family’s multi-million-dollar pasta business, then sold it to pursue funding and development of major studios and independent Hollywood projects.
- Niece of Matt Sullivan and Paul Sullivan.
- (July 8, 2010) Was sentenced to 90 days in jail for the violation of her probation as she failed to complete her weekly alcohol education class following her 2007 DUI arrest. Following her trial, Shawn Chapman Holley resigned as her attorney.
Personal Quotes by Lindsay Lohan
This is what I asked for, and in this day and age that’s what actually goes on. But what hurts me the most is that I work just as hard as any other actress around my age, like Scarlett Johansson, but I just don’t get the opportunities that they get because people are so distracted by the mess that I created in my life.- Lindsay Lohan
I still need to go through the process of proving myself.- Lindsay Lohan
I think a woman’s body is so much more sensual than a man’s. I’m not saying strip off all your clothes, but there are certain photos I like people taking of me, where I’m comfortable. As long as it’s tasteful, why not?- Lindsay Lohan
It’s my body. And I like my body. And I like my breasts. And no, they’re not fake.- Lindsay Lohan
I’ll probably pursue doing more movies, but not horror or movies with killers in them. I’ll try to stick to happy movies. I want to act and direct like Jodie Foster. I admire her because she went to college and she’s still doing the same thing.- Lindsay Lohan