Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Logan Lerman. Check it out!
One of today’s leading talents across both independent and mainstream film, Logan Lerman is an immensely talented actor who takes on challenging roles and brings dynamic characters to life on screen.
Interesting Facts about Logan Lerman
- The Jack & Bobby (2004) theme music is from The Patriot (2000), composed by John Williams. Lerman also starred in The Patriot (2000); it was his first movie role as Mel Gibson’s youngest son.
- Was considered for Peter Parker/Spider-Man in The Amazing Spider-Man (2012), before the role went to Andrew Garfield. On April 10, 2010, Drew McWeeny of HitFix reported that Logan was “almost 100% locked” in to play the role, a story carried by most film news sites. In both the 2010 and 2015 casting cycles for Spider-Man, no actor reported by film websites as being all-but-confirmed for the role has ever ended up actually cast as Spider-Man. The other actors erroneously reported to have been cast are Jamie Bell (in early June 2010), Josh Hutcherson (on June 30, 2010, one day before the official casting of Andrew Garfield), Dylan O’Brien (in March 2015), and Asa Butterfield (in May 2015).
- He has stated that his three favorite performances are Edward Norton in Fight Club (1999), Kevin Spacey in American Beauty (1999), and Dustin Hoffman in Marathon Man (1976).
- Plays the piano and is a fan of movie music compositions.
- Logan attended Beverly Hills High School, from which he graduated in 2010. His yearbook quote was “Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” The line appeared in the opening moments of the 2009 Coen Brothers film A Serious Man (2009). The film credited the line to Rashi (1040-1105), a medieval Talmudist.
- Formed a band called Indigo with Dean Collins in 2006, along with musician Daniel Pashman; Collins sang lead vocals, Lerman played keyboard and guitar, and Pashman played the drums.
- His mother, Lisa (Goldman), works as his manager, and his father, Larry Lerman, is an orthotist and businessman.
- Logan is an LA Lakers fan.
- Logan attended Hebrew School and had a Bar Mitzvah ceremony, in a Conservative Jewish synagogue.
- Is said to resemble Dylan Minnette, Zac Efron, Robby Benson, and Dylan O’Brien. Lately, others have added Pete Buttigieg to the list.
- Has two siblings, Lindsey Lerman and Lucas Lerman.
- Appeared with Mel Gibson twice in 2000, once as his character’s son in The Patriot (2000) and once as the younger version of his own character in What Women Want (2000).
Personal Quotes by Logan Lerman
Growing up, I had a very normal relationship with my brother and sister. But, over time, they became my best friends, and now I hang out with them all the time. I’m very close with them.- Logan Lerman
I’m just trying to find a good project. Work with a good director, someone I really admire. Find a good role.- Logan Lerman
I’d say people that really inspired me at first were like, Dustin Hoffman, Jim Carrey… serious Jim Carrey though.- Logan Lerman
I’m doing ‘The Perks of Being a Wallflower’… It was a book I read when I was younger, and it just changed my life, and I just wanted to be a part of it.- Logan Lerman
I don’t get the jitters and I don’t get nervous, because I build that comfort on set for myself. Sometimes if I’m gonna do something really crazy, it helps me to yell or look like an idiot on set, so that when I’m about to do a scene, I’ve already embarrassed myself. I find ways to work around getting the jitters.- Logan Lerman