Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Matt LeBlanc. Check it out!
Matt LeBlanc was born on 25 July 1967 in Newton, Massachussetts. His mother, Patricia, is of Italian origin, and worked as an office manager, and his father, Paul LeBlanc, who was from a French-Canadian family, was a mechanic. After graduating from high school, he spent some time as a photo model in Florida before moving to New York where he took drama classes. After a few small roles on stage and on TV, he became famous for his role as Joey in Friends (1994), and in a less successful spin-off, Joey (2004), which only aired for two seasons. Afther the show got canceled he took a break and didn’t return until 2011 where he stars as a fictional version of himself on Episodes (2011).
Interesting Facts about Matt LeBlanc
- Appears in an advert for Heinz Tomato Ketchup that aired in Britain in the 1980s, where he lines up a Ketchup Bottle on a tall building so that when he buys a hotdog down in the street, he can hold it out and catch the Ketchup on it. Because “the best things come to those who wait” was their slogan.
- Is the only cast member of Friends (1994) not to have appeared on Saturday Night Live (1975).
- Went to same Junior High and High Shool as Louis CK In 1982 they went to FA Day Junior High School In 1985 they went to Newton North High School in Newton, Massachusetts.
- His character, Joey, in Friends (1994 – 2004) once attempted to learn French and was extremely bad at it. In real life, he is fluent in the language.
- Early modeling jobs included posing for cover of a gay travel guide, Damron Travel Guide For Men.
- For eight years was in a relationship with former Joey (2004) co-star Andrea Anders until 2014.
- In 2000, named one of the 50 Most Beautiful People by People Magazine.
- In Los Angeles recording Joey (2004). [September 2004]
- 1985: Graduated from Newton North High School, Newton, Massachusetts.
- Also works as a model. Is a trained carpenter. Interested in parachute jumping, car racing and landscape photography.
- Daughter, Marina LeBlanc, was diagnosed with a rare brain disorder that affects her motor skills. Matt and Melissa were concerned when their 11 month old started having seizures. At age two, Marina’s condition had largely improved.
- Born at 4:18am-EDT
Personal Quotes by Matt LeBlanc
You know, I think British comedy is very smart comedy. You don’t get too much dumb comedy over here. Or at least I haven’t seen it. If I’m wrong about that, I apologize to all the dumb comedy makers over here.Matt LeBlanc
I keep waiting for the roof to cave in. I was raised to follow the Golden Rule, you know, treat people the way you wish to be treated. That’s kind of the way I live my life. Maybe someone up there likes me for that.Matt LeBlanc
This whole acting thing was always just for me and was always an absolute shot in the dark. If it didn’t pan out, I had my hammer and tool belt, banging nails again tomorrow if I had to.Matt LeBlanc
Misery is manifold. The wretchedness of the earth is multiform.Matt LeBlanc
I don’t like silk underwear. They don’t do the job, you know?Matt LeBlanc