Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Melora Hardin. Check it out!
Melora Hardin was born on June 29, 1967 in Houston, Texas, USA as Melora Diane Hardin. She is an actress, known for 17 Again (2009), Hannah Montana: The Movie (2009) and The Office (2005). She has been married to Gildart Jackson since June 4, 1997. They have two children.
Interesting Facts about Melora Hardin
- Daughters: Rory Jackson (born 29 September 2001) and Piper Quincey Jackson (born 2005).
- Appeared in a PSA for Citizens United for Research in Epilepsy (CURE). 
- Like her father Jerry Hardin, she has made guest appearances on Little House on the Prairie (1974), Murder, She Wrote (1984), Matlock (1986), Quantum Leap (1989), The New Adventures of Superman (1993), Diagnosis Murder (1993) and The Division (2001).
- Acting coach. Students included Jody Stevenson.
- Attended Rocamora School.
- Sister-in-law of Kara Meyers.
- Grandfather had a ranch in Mesquite, Texas.
- Has a niece named Cleo Elizabeth Hardin.
- Was cast as “Jennifer Parker” in Back to the Future (1985) after actress Claudia Wells dropped out of the film during preproduction. Wells had recently filmed a television pilot (Off the Rack (1984)) that had been picked up by ABC for a six-episode run and the shooting schedules would have conflicted. Melora never shot a single frame of the movie, however; she was let go when Eric Stoltz was replaced by Michael J. Fox as the original Marty McFly because she was considered too tall to be his girlfriend. Wells was then brought back as Marty’s girlfriend when her series didn’t get picked up by ABC for a full season.
- Younger sister of producer Shawn Hardin.
- Daughter of actor Jerry Hardin and teacher/manager Diane Hardin.
Personal Quotes by Melora Hardin
I love being a mommy, and I love being an artist, and I love being a singer and an actress and making a movie – all that stuff I feel very passionate about, so I have a lot of energy for it.- Melora Hardin
I would say I grew up listening a lot to Barbra Streisand and Judy Garland and Joan Baez and Joni Mitchell. I grew up listening to those because my parents were kind of into folk music.- Melora Hardin
I have a tape recorder, and I just sing into it. I like to write that way. Sometimes I’ll just get melodic ideas, and then I’ll go home and sit down and add the lyrics. Or sometimes I’ll get a lyric idea that I love. Usually it’s pretty combined. Usually I get some kind of a lyrical concept and a melody and work with that.- Melora Hardin
I do believe everyone on this earth is an artist – some people more than others. But I do believe we are all artists in a certain way. We all have unique abilities. There are people who are meant to make it their life, and that is a different kind of person who would choose to be on that path.- Melora Hardin
I’ve been writing songs all my life. My mom said I wrote my first song when I was two.- Melora Hardin