Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Michael Angarano. Check it out!
Angarano was born in Brooklyn, New York, the son of Doreen and Michael P. Angarano. He is of Italian descent. His family owns and operates three successful dance studios; two in New York (Brooklyn and Staten Island) and one in California (Los Angeles) called Reflections in Dance. His mother is the owner and director of all three. Kristen, his older sister, is the co-director of the LA studio and is the manager of the NY studios. Younger sister Erica teaches at the LA studio, while going to school at San Diego State University. Angarano graduated from Crespi Carmelite High School in 2005 and currently has an apartment in Sherman Oaks in Los Angeles.
Interesting Facts about Michael Angarano
- His favorite TV shows are Friends (1994), Seinfeld (1989), and The Sopranos (1999).
- His favorite sports are soccer (football), (American) football, and basketball
- Shooting the movie Black Irish in Southie (South Boston). [June 2005]
- His favorite musical acts are Blink-182, Green Day, and Eminem.
- Nicknamed Angie by his Spanish teacher, who could never pronounce his last name.
- Almost replaced Michael Cera as George-Michael Bluth on Arrested Development (2003) when Cera had problems with his work visa.
- He is of Italian descent.
- His favorite sports teams are the NY Mets, the NY Knicks, the NY Jets, and the NJ Devils.
- Member of The Interstate 5 Tennis Association.
- Attended Catholic school.
- Was one of the three finalists for Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace (1999).
- Plays the guitar.
Personal Quotes by Michael Angarano
I grew up in dance studios. I was forced to be in several numbers in recitals and dance competitions. I took one tap class – literally one class – and then I quit.- Michael Angarano
I think Dustin Hoffman’s career I would love to emulate just because it’s so diversified.- Michael Angarano
A lot of movies are made, but because they come to film festivals and your movie doesn’t get bought by a studio or a distributor, your movie doesn’t get seen.- Michael Angarano
If you look in my CD case, you’ll see it’s Pink Floyd, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, now I can’t think of anyone else, but all that stuff.- Michael Angarano