Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Michelle Trachtenberg. Check it out!
Trachtenberg grew up in Brooklyn and started her acting career young; she began appearing in commercials at the age of 3.
Interesting Facts about Michelle Trachtenberg
- Attended Isaac Asimov Public School 99 for elementary school.
- Filming the Disney movie Ice Princess (2005) in Toronto, Canada. [April 2004]
- Spent the summer of 2005 as a non-paid apprentice at the Williamstown Theatre Festival in Massachusetts.
- Hobbies include swimming, ice skating, and writing poems.
- Attended Bay Academy Junior High School in Brooklyn, New York.
- Is of German and Russian Jewish descent.
- Voted #27 on the 2011 Maxim “Hot 100” list.
- Also attended PS 188 throughout kindergarten. Was in the Gifted and Talented program where her teacher was Mrs. Gomez.
- Was able to sneak a souvenir–a wooden stake–from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1997) set when the show ended.
- Participated in the golf tournament in Jamaica hosted by Carmen Electra.
- Good friends with fellow Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1997) star, Seth Green.
- Grew up in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn.
Personal Quotes by Michelle Trachtenberg
I have many valentines. My mom and my sister and my directors. I got calls from all of them. And my friends. I respect what Valentine’s Day stands for because it is about love.- Michelle Trachtenberg
When you grow up on film, people sometimes have difficulties accepting the fact that you are growing up. They always imagine you younger.- Michelle Trachtenberg
My mother was there every day of the production. You know what? My mother and I are so close, she really understands the fact that I am 18 and I am maturing. I guess I am not your average 18 year-old.- Michelle Trachtenberg
Keep your private life private. Be open to suggestions from different people. And just be nice. I have heard stories about people who are just plain rude to the press or fans.- Michelle Trachtenberg
I plays Joe’s best friend. I am the only one he has ever been able to trust in his life, so I help him understand what happened to him when he was younger.- Michelle Trachtenberg