Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Milo Ventimiglia. Check it out!
Milo Ventimiglia is an American actor, director and producer.
Interesting Facts about Milo Ventimiglia
- Close friend of Heroes (2006) co-star Adrian Pasdar.
- Ventimiglia took a United Service Organization (USO) tour from July 6 to 12, 2008 in support of American troops in Kuwait, Iraq and Afghanistan.
- He landed his first movie audition at age 12, for the role of Mike in Radio Flyer (1992). Out of the 3,000 candidates, he was one of eight finalists for the part before Elijah Wood was cast.
- Is the ex-boyfriend of Heroes (2006)co-star Hayden Panettiere; the press dubbed them “Haylo”. 
- Similar to his fellow Gilmore Girls (2000) cast, also donates to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation, one of his favorite charities.
- He has a ’67 Chevelle Super Sport named “Evelyn”.
- His father is of Italian (Sicilian) descent. His mother is of English and Scottish ancestry; half of her family is most recently from the American South, while the other half is composed of recent immigrants from England and Scotland (by way of Canada).
- His Favorite Bands are The Strokes, Deftones, A Tribe Called Quest, The Hives.
- Directed the 2003 and 2004 WB Image Campaigns for popular shows such as Gilmore Girls (2000), One Tree Hill (2003), 7th Heaven (1996), etc… Some of the WB stars he directed included David Boreanaz, Tom Welling, Kristin Kreuk, Michael Rosenbaum, Jamie Kennedy, James Marsters, Rose McGowan, Allison Mack, Chad Michael Murray, James Lafferty, Beverley Mitchell and Reba McEntire.
- Close friend of Sophia Bush.
- Started a production company named DiVide Pictures.
- He landed his second movie audition at age 16, during a cattle call for the role of Robin/Dick Grayson in Batman Forever (1995) and Batman & Robin (1997). The part went to Chris O’Donnell.
Personal Quotes by Milo Ventimiglia
My first commercial ever was a Dr. Pepper commercial. And then I did a Mountain Dew commercial. A lot of soft drinks.- Milo Ventimiglia
My father was a very fun dad. He was always coaching our soccer sports teams; he made sure that we had activities to do. He was kind of goofy and fun. But at the same time, he had a lot of lessons to teach us so that we didn’t grow up and just not be good people.- Milo Ventimiglia
I’d love to hold a koala. They sleep 22 hours a day, eat eucalyptus leaves and just hang out. I want to spend some time with that guy.- Milo Ventimiglia
I go to the store. I go get my car fixed. I have friends. I have a life, but nobody needs to know about it. Because I’m just the same as anyone else.- Milo Ventimiglia
I think, being a kid, you always think about being a movie star. And then as I got older, I started thinking about just the work.- Milo Ventimiglia