Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Naomi Scott. Check it out!
Naomi Scott is a multi-talented actor, singer and songwriter. She stars as “Jasmine” in Disney’s blockbuster live action remake Aladdin (2019), alongside Mena Massoud and Will Smith, directed by Guy Ritchie. Disney released the film in May 2019, and it became one of the biggest films of the year.
Interesting Facts about Naomi Scott
- Started her performing career by singing with the Bridge Church Youth Band.
- Got her first break at a performance attended by British pop singer Kelle Bryan, who signed her as a client to her entertainment agency.
- Was a regular in the Disney Channel UK series Life Bites.
- She had her first recurring television role as Megan on Life Bites. Also a musician, she released her first EP Invisible Division in 2014.
- Has given a solo jazz performance at London’s Royal Festival Hall.
- Parents are ministers at the Bridge Church in London, England.
- Appeared in a promo during the 2011 Super Bowl for the Steven Spielberg time-travel extravaganza Terra Nova, her first U.S. series.
- Was cast in the 2011 Disney Channel movie Lemonade Mouth after auditioning via video conference from London.
- Is of Indian and English descent. Her mother is Gujarati Indian from Uganda and her father is English.
- Enjoys songwriting, singing, dancing and playing piano.
Personal Quotes by Naomi Scott
There are too many people around keeping me grounded to go off the rails.Naomi Scott
I’m really close to my family, and we talk through things. My parents are so amazing, they’re brilliant. We try to take one step at a time and be wise about the decisions we make and keep our values and the things that are important.Naomi Scott
Within a few weeks of coming back from filming ‘Lemonade Mouth,’ I got these scripts, and ‘Terra Nova’ was the one that stuck out. I was like, ‘Oh my gosh’.Naomi Scott
I’m really close to my family, and we talk through things.Naomi Scott
I’d always put on little shows at home, but when I was 11, I did a community event in Woodford, where anyone could go. You had three days of vocal training and performed your song at the end.Naomi Scott