Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Neve Campbell. Check it out!
Neve Campbell was born and raised in Guelph, Ontario, to Marnie (Neve), a Dutch-born psychologist and yoga instructor (from Amsterdam), and Gerry Campbell, a Scottish-born teacher (from Glasgow). Campbell first came to our TV screens in the hit Drama series Party of Five (1994). Described as TV’s most believable teenager, her first major film role came in the form of innocent victim “Sidney Prescott” in Scream (1996), the film which re-defined the slasher genre.
Interesting Facts about Neve Campbell
- On People (USA) magazine’s ’50 Most Beautiful’ list. 
- Official advocate for people living with epilepsy. Her cousin and best friend was diagnosed with that condition at age 18.
- She started taking ballet at the age of six, after seeing a production of “The Nutcracker.”.
- Appeared in the Toronto production of the Broadway Musical “Phantom of the Opera” as a ballerina (early 90’s).
- Has a “no nudity” clause in her contract. But, she lifted it for her role in the film, When Will I Be Loved? (2004), her first movie showing her completely nude. She also appeared nude in I Really Hate My Job (2007).
- Had to turn down the role in Armageddon (1998) because of conflicts with the Party of Five (1994) schedule.
- In Portuguese and Italian, her name means “snow”.
- Once auditioned for Baywatch (1989). The casting director turned her down because he thought she was too pale.
- Along with David Arquette and Courteney Cox, she is one of only three actors to appear in all four “Scream” films.
- One of People Magazine’s 50 Most Beautiful People. 
- Her first name, Neve, is her mother’s maiden name. It is a name first used by her ancestors, Sephardi Jews who emigrated to the Netherlands. Neve said in an interview that despite her Catholic religion, if someone asks her if she was Jewish she would say “yes” because of her ancestry.
- Younger sister of Christian Campbell.
Personal Quotes by Neve Campbell
It’s almost better most times to not talk in a scene. I think you can actually express a lot more without words.- Neve Campbell
I always thought I should base how good I am on how good I feel I am.- Neve Campbell
The first time I ever screamed at someone was in a scene, and I’d never screamed at someone in my life.- Neve Campbell
There’s a feeling of elation that comes after getting off stage and then there’s a feeling of utter sadness that comes after getting off the stage.- Neve Campbell
There’s something really nice about not sitting separate from the crew in some massive trailer away from the studio. To actually be there with them, it’s more of a creative process.- Neve Campbell