Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Nicholas Hoult. Check it out!
Nicholas Caradoc Hoult was born in Wokingham, Berkshire, England to parents Glenis and Roger Hoult. His great-aunt was one of the most popular actresses of her time, Dame Anna Neagle. He attended Sylvia Young Theatre School, a school for performing arts, to start acting as a career.
Interesting Facts about Nicholas Hoult
- He was considered for the role of Bruce Wayne/Batman in The Batman (2021) and was the only actor besides Robert Pattinson to be seriously considered for the part.
- Has remained in contact with Hugh Grant.
- Gabriel Byrne gave him a watch at the end of filming Wah-Wah (2005), engraved with his name, just as his character did in the film.
- Left the Sylvia Young Theatre School to attend Ranelagh School, a local church secondary school.
- Although About a Boy (2002) marked his first leading role in a feature film, he has worked since the age of eight in film, television and theater.
- Was in an on-off relationship with actress Jennifer Lawrence.
- He used to attend Sylvia Young Theatre School, a prestigious stage school in London.
- Has three siblings: Clarista Hoult (b. 1992), James (b. 1977) and Rosie (b. 1984).
- Enjoys playing basketball.
- Bought a bike with his earnings from About a Boy (2002).
- Had to attend an audition for About a Boy (2002) wearing his school uniform but, unfortunately, he forgot his shoes. He told reporters that be borrowed his mother’s white shoes and coloured them in, however, the colour came off!
- All of his three siblings have had some acting experience.
Personal Quotes by Nicholas Hoult
After ‘Skins’ I became mildly famous, which was a bit of a disaster.- Nicholas Hoult
Occasionally people will look at me and do a double take and they’ll look at me like they’re trying to think where they know me from.- Nicholas Hoult
When I like something, I love it, but then I’ll let it go completely.- Nicholas Hoult
The action stuff is only good if you get the character stuff in there as well. Sometimes that get lost in amongst all the trying to make stuff blow up.- Nicholas Hoult