Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Nick Cannon. Check it out!
Nick Cannon was born on October 8, 1980 in San Diego, California, USA as Nicholas Scott Cannon. He is a producer and writer, known for Drumline (2002), Bobby (2006) and Men in Black II (2002). He was previously married to Mariah Carey.
Interesting Facts about Nick Cannon
- Hosting season 5 of America’s Got Talent (2006). [June 2010]
- Launched a Cannon-branded line of speakers and headphones in partnership with RadioShack in 2016.
- Hosting season 4 of America’s Got Talent (2006). [June 2009]
- Formed the rap duo “Da G4 Dope Bomb Squad” with his best friend. They opened for the likes of Will Smith, LFO, 98 Degrees, and Montell Jordan.
- Nick wrote a song about when his young mother found out she was pregnant with him. The song he wrote is called “Can I Live?” and was his thank you for his mother for giving him life.
- Has 3 children: daughter, Monroe Cannon & son, Moroccan Cannon (b. April 30, 2011) with ex-wife, Mariah Carey and son, Golden “Sagon” Cannon (b. February 11, 2017) with ex-girlfriend, Brittany Bell.
- Friend of Chris Spencer, Kevin Hart, and Katt Williams.
- Hospitalized in Aspen, Colorado for mild kidney failure [January 4, 2012].
- Graduated from Monte Vista High School in Spring Valley, California in 1998.
- Married Mariah Carey 2.5 months after dating her, but they’d been friends since 2005 when he presented her with a Teen Choice Award.
- Graduated from Howard University in 2020 with a degree in criminology, with a minor in African studies.
- Dated Brittany Bell from December 2014 to February 2015 & from November 2015 to June 2016.
Personal Quotes by Nick Cannon
Nobody can predict the future. You just have to give your all to the relationship you’re in and do your best to take care of your partner, communicate and give them every last drop of love you have. I think one of the most important things in a relationship is caring for your significant other through good times and bad.- Nick Cannon
In the hip-hop community, it’s about how real are you, or how strong can you be, and really my music just reflects me. If you can accept me, then you can accept my music.- Nick Cannon
So my father was a person who never lied to me. If I had a question, he answered it. I knew a lot of things at a young age because I was intrigued.- Nick Cannon
I just work – however people feel about it, I mean, at the end of the day, if I’m waiting for accolades, I could be waiting all my life, but I don’t need that stuff to validate me. I just do what makes me happy.- Nick Cannon
One thing about being a stand-up is it’s a one-man show. You gotta do everything. You’re the producer, writer, director, and the actor. You just gotta be out there and perform and give your all. It’s such an honest form of art that it just taught me so much, and it kind of prepared me for manhood at an early age.- Nick Cannon