Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Nick Cordero. Check it out!
Nick Cordero was born on September 17, 1978 in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada as Nicholas Eduardo Alberto Cordero. He was an actor, known for Going in Style (2017), Don Juan (2011) and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (1999). He was married to Amanda Kloots. He died on July 5, 2020 in Los Angeles, California, USA.
Interesting Facts about Nick Cordero
- Cordero’s debut was in the title role in the Off-Broadway production of The Toxic Avenger.
- He graduated from Westdale Secondary School in Hamilton and attended Ryerson University in Toronto for two years before leaving to perform in the band Lovemethod.
- Father of son, Elvis Cordero (born in 2019).
- In March 2016, he joined the Broadway production of Waitress, playing the role of Earl. He left Waitress to join the Broadway premiere of the musical A Bronx Tale, playing Sonny at the Longacre Theatre starting on November 3, 2016. For this role, Cordero was nominated for the Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Featured Actor in a Musical in 2017.
- Born and raised in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
- Upon his death, he was immediately cremated and his ashes returned to his wife.
- He was nominated for the Tony Award for Best Featured Actor in a Musical and the Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Featured Actor in a Musical for his role as Cheech in the 2014 Broadway musical Bullets Over Broadway.