Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Nicola Peltz. Check it out!
Nicola Peltz is emerging as a force to be reckoned with, on both the big and small screen. Her most prominent roles include the series Bates Motel (2013), and the films The Last Airbender (2010) and Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014).
Interesting Facts about Nicola Peltz
- Started modeling at an early age.
- Was in a relationship with model Anwar Hadid from December 2016 to May 2018.
- Her father is from an Ashkenazi Jewish family (from Austria and Russia). Her mother has Italian, as well as German, Welsh, and English, ancestry. The New York Times has described Nicola’s parents as “compassionate leaders of the New York Jewish community.”.
- She started a relationship with Brooklyn Beckham in January 2020 and they announced their engagement on 11 July 2020.
- Parents are Nelson and Claudia Peltz.
- Has 7 siblings, including half-siblings – four older brothers, two younger brothers, and a sister. One of her siblings is actor Will Peltz.
- Played Ice Hockey when she was a child.
- Studied Tai Chi for The Last Airbender (2010).
- Was considered one of the 55 faces of the future by Nylon Magazine’s Young Hollywood Issue.
- Filmed scenes with Melissa Leo for Righteous Kill (2008), but they were ultimately cut from the final film.
- Has seven siblings.
Personal Quotes by Nicola Peltz
My role is Katara: in ‘The Last Airbender,’ I’m a water bender from the southern water tribe, and my character is really strong but also loving.- Nicola Peltz
I saw ‘Paranormal Activity’ on Halloween with all my friends. It scared me, but it was so much fun.- Nicola Peltz
I have six brothers and one sister. I grew up playing ice hockey, a total tomboy, and that’s what I thought I was going to do – be an ice-hockey player.- Nicola Peltz
When I was 12, I got a manager, but my mom was against it. It took a lot of convincing. But when I got a job at Manhattan Theatre Club, I think she saw how passionate I was about it and that I worked really hard – and now she’s super supportive.- Nicola Peltz
I have six brothers and one sister, and I was an ice hockey player when I was younger. I think my dad thought I was going to be in the women’s league for ice hockey. But, I totally fell in love with drama in grade school, and I asked my mom if I could get involved with it.- Nicola Peltz