Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Nicole Scherzinger. Check it out!
Nicole Scherzinger was born on June 29 in Honolulu, and raised in Louisville, Kentucky. While attending a performing arts high school, she won the Coca-Cola Classic Talent Contest and performed in many plays at The Actors Theatre of Louisville. She then furthered her studies majoring in theater arts at Wright State University before entering the premiere season of the WB’s television show, Popstars (2000), where she earned the role of lead vocalist in the female pop group, “Eden’s Crush”.
Interesting Facts about Nicole Scherzinger
- Has a younger sister named Ke’ala.
- She describes herself as a spiritual, hardworking, and passionate person.
- Often confused with model/actress Alexandra Cheron and vice versa because they look so much alike.
- Doing some final touches on her solo album due for release before Christmas [November 2006]
- Was a last minute addition to US: The X Factor (2004) after Cheryl was dropped.
- She majored in theater during her college years and she’s planning on going back to stage on Broadway.
- Song “Don’t Cha”, with The Pussycat Dolls, went to number one in America.
- Former member of teen pop group “Eden’s Crush”.
- Her favorite Pussycat Doll song from PCD is “Feelin’ Good”.
- Attended Wright State University in Fairborn, Ohio
- Has worked with the The Black Eyed Peas, Busta Rhymes and Timberland.
- Her favorite bands are U2 and The Black Eyed Peas.
Personal Quotes by Nicole Scherzinger
I see lots of women having beautiful children later in life. And, if not, just freeze your eggs!- Nicole Scherzinger
Love makes me vulnerable. In business I’m tough on myself – I’m like a drill sergeant. If I’m down, I’m used to getting right back up, but when it comes to love, your heart can’t do that.- Nicole Scherzinger
I come from a strong religious background, and I had a very conservative upbringing. So I was nervous, and confused. Here I was wanting to be Whitney Houston, so why did I have to dress in lingerie to do that? I didn’t get it.- Nicole Scherzinger
When I’m a mum, I’m not going to be one of those mums who has nannies. Actually, I might have nannies – never say never – but I’m not having someone else raise my kids.- Nicole Scherzinger
I’ve always been too hard on myself to behave like I’ve arrived or even to enjoy whatever success I’ve had. I’ve always envisioned myself higher than where I was and I still do. With each success I think, ‘That’s nice but I’m supposed to go there!’- Nicole Scherzinger