Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Oliver Jackson-Cohen. Check it out!
Oliver Jackson-Cohen was born on October 24, 1986 in Westminster, London, England as Oliver Mansour Jackson-Cohen. He is an actor, known for Faster (2010), Going the Distance (2010) and The Invisible Man (2020).
Interesting Facts about Oliver Jackson-Cohen
- Favourite actresses are Scarlett Johansson, Emmanuelle Béart and Michelle Pfeiffer.
- Washed vases at a florist before landing first major role in Lark Rise to Candleford.
- He is the son of designer Betty Jackson and David Cohen, who is his mother’s business partner. His mother is English, and his father is from an Egyptian Jewish family, that left for France in the 1950s.
- He lives between Los Angeles and New York.
- Attended French school at the Lycée Français Charles de Gaulle in London.
- He secured a place at New York’s prestigious Lee Strasberg acting school, but delayed enrolling so that he could be in Lark Rise to Candleford.
- Engaged to ‘Dracula (TV series)’ co-star Jessica De Gouw. 
- Studied with Michael Luggio at the Malisa Theatre Academy.
Personal Quotes by Oliver Jackson-Cohen
I had this maroon ‘Lion King’ tracksuit that my mum couldn’t take off me. I wore it until the sleeves ended at my elbows and the trousers ended at my knees.- Oliver Jackson-Cohen
Acting gives me an adrenalin rush I don’t get from anything else.- Oliver Jackson-Cohen
For a long time, I so badly wanted to work with Jeremy Piven, and I ended up on ‘Mr. Selfridge’ with him. He was such a character – so brilliant to work with.- Oliver Jackson-Cohen
When I started acting, everyone told me to get a backup in case it didn’t work out; if there was something else I could have done, I would have done it. Acting should never be your chosen path if you can help it.- Oliver Jackson-Cohen
I went to the premier of ‘Stardust,’ which starred Michelle Pfeiffer. I nearly died when I saw her on the red carpet – she’s so beautiful.- Oliver Jackson-Cohen