Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Pablo Schreiber. Check it out!
Pablo Tell Schreiber was born in Ymir, British Columbia, Canada, to Lorraine Reaveley, a Canadian psychotherapist, and Tell Schreiber, an American actor. His paternal half-brother is actor Liev Schreiber. Pablo, who is named after Chilean poet Pablo Neruda, was raised in Ymir, and moved to Seattle, Washington, as a teenager.
Interesting Facts about Pablo Schreiber
- Born on the same date as Stana Katic.
- Younger half-brother of Liev Schreiber.
- He has expressed an interest in playing the Marvel comics character Wolverine.
- He was named after Chilean poet Pablo Neruda.
- Son of Tell Schreiber, an actor, and Lorraine Reaveley, a psychotherapist.
- His mother is from Vancouver, British Columbia. His father is American. His father’s family has lived in the United States for many generations, and has German, Swiss-German, Danish, Dutch, English, French, Norwegian, Belgian (Flemish), Scottish, and Welsh ancestry.
Personal Quotes by Pablo Schreiber
Acting is a hard way to make a living, and there’s a kind of dark, somewhat seedy side to the whole aspect of fame and celebrity that’s not really something I would want for my child – or want him to want, if that makes any sense.- Pablo Schreiber
My greatest desire as an actor is to keep people guessing and not do anything close to what I did last time.- Pablo Schreiber
I’m a dad and a husband, and so the things that I love to do are all geared around my family.- Pablo Schreiber
If there is a reason I’m able to make unsympathetic characters human, it’s because it’s my desire to find what drives the unsympathetic behavior. Almost always at the bottom of it is some deep insecurity. Putting your finger on what each individual’s particular insecurity is goes a long way to fleshing that person out.- Pablo Schreiber
I got nominated for a Tony in my Broadway debut, which was fascinating and thrilling and sort of unbelievable all at the same time.- Pablo Schreiber