Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Paget Brewster. Check it out!
Paget Valerie Brewster is an American actress, voice actress, and singer. She was first recognized for her recurring role as Kathy on the fourth season of the NBC sitcom Friends. Her breakthrough role came as Supervisory Special Agent Emily Prentiss on the crime drama Criminal Minds, on which she appeared regularly from 2006 to 2012 and has since returned to for guest appearances before returning regularly in 2016. Her other roles include voicing Elise and Mr. Mumbles on Dan Vs., Frankie Dart on the final season of Community, the voice of Birdgirl in Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law, Sara Kingsley on the Fox sitcom Grandfathered, and voicing Donald Duck’s twin sister Della in the 2017 series of DuckTales, marking the first animated appearance of the character.
Interesting Facts about Paget Brewster
- Grew up in Massachusetts and attended a New England boarding school where her parents were teachers. Went to Parsons School of Design in New York City for one year.
- Friend of Jon Cryer.
- Before getting into acting, she used to work as a bartender and was also lead singer in the New York-based band Mechanical Bride.
- Named after 1950s actress Debra Paget.
- Didn’t want to have children.
- Volunteered as an actress in the Young Storytellers program.
- According to answers.com, Jordana Brewster and Paget Brewster “are descended from William [Brewster]’s sons Love (Paget) and Jonathan (Jordana). Paget is William’s 9th-great-granddaughter and Jordana is his 10th-great-granddaughter. They are 10th cousins once removed”. The “Mayflower” Brewsters have a Coat of Arms.
- Has a younger brother, Ivan.
- Her wedding to Steve Damstra II was officiated by good friend and Criminal Minds (2005) co-star Matthew Gray Gubler.
- Actually enjoys being on the ‘Worst Dressed’ list.
- Works occasionally as a photographer for modeling website SuicideGirls.com.
- A Workjuice player and regular on The Thrilling Adventure Hour podcast. She and comedian Paul F. Tompkins play a pair of high-society married mediums.
Personal Quotes by Paget Brewster
People come over, and we watch things like ‘The Paul Lynde Halloween Special.’ I have a hot tub. Everybody puts on a bathing suit and we splash around.- Paget Brewster
I’m like this wiry freak they pulled out of a bar two months ago and said, ‘Let’s throw it on the wall and see if it sticks.’- Paget Brewster
Oh, my dating skills are the worst. No, I pick the wrong men; it’s amazing. I am awful, the worst dater.- Paget Brewster
After six wonderful years playing Emily Prentiss, I have decided it’s time for me to move on. As much as I will miss my ‘Criminal Minds’ family, I am excited about the future and other opportunities.- Paget Brewster
I really didn’t feel challenged anymore. I wanted to learn something and be excited again… While it can be a family – that environment is actually a family – in the sense that also you sometimes hate each other, you can’t stand being around each other and grudges are held… I was getting cranky on ‘Criminal Minds.’- Paget Brewster