Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Pauley Perrette. Check it out!
Pauley Perrette is known to millions around the world as Abby Sciuto, the brilliant but offbeat forensic scientist on CBS’s NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service (2003), the #1-rated drama in the world. Her additional credits include appearances on such shows as Almost Famous (2000), The Ring (2002), 24 (2001), CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2000), Murder One (1995), The Drew Carey Show (1995), Jesse (1998), Time of Your Life (1999), Philly (2001), Special Unit 2 (2001), Haunted (2002) and many independent films, commercials, and music videos.
Interesting Facts about Pauley Perrette
- Has a tattoo on the side of her finger that reads “12 21:, which stands for Romans, Chapter 12, Verse 21: “Never be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.”.
- She was the lead singer in the all-girl punk band, Lo-Ball.
- She was the homecoming queen her senior year. She was voted Best Personality and Most Easygoing of her senior class.
- Co-owner, with Matthew Sandusky and Darren Greenblatt, of Donna Bell’s Bake Shop in New York City. The shop is named for Pauley’s mother.
- If all else fails, she would like to be a security guard someday.
- Her acting mentor is David McCallum.
- Went to Crestwood High School in Roswell, Georgia.
- Poet and spoken-word artist.
- She modeled clothing for Lip Service in its 2001 catalogs.
- Is very passionate about animal rescue and has three rescued dogs. One is a Chihuahua called Cece.
- Her two favorite published CDs are Distorted Lullabies and Precious.
- Suffers from a severe phobia of magicians and conventional ovens. (Microwaves don’t bother her.).
Personal Quotes by Pauley Perrette
I have a big passion about civil rights for everyone – whoever is being downtrodden at the moment, it doesn’t matter: racial discrimination or sexual orientation or gender. Whatever it is, I’m there. I think I was a born civil rights activist. I can’t stand the smashing of a community. It’s not fair and it’s not right.- Pauley Perrette
Love is a big word. I believe in Love. I believe that God is Love.- Pauley Perrette
My whole goal was to be able to work in television and film and maintain a normal life, never be in a tabloid.- Pauley Perrette
Pauley Perrette: I was a criminal science fanatic and went to study it in college as well and I think that helped me on NCIS because I was comfortable with the language, I had studied criminal science in school for years.- Pauley Perrette
I hated high school and got to college and realized they didn’t care if I showed up because I’d already paid. So I decided, ‘I’m going to turn this around.’ And I did: I got straight A’s and was named ‘outstanding senior.’- Pauley Perrette