Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Rocky Parker. Check it out!
Rocky Parker was born on February 26, 1940 in Brooklyn, New York, USA as Rochelle Natalie Parker. She is known for her work on Can’t Buy Me Love (1987), In the Mood (1987) and Happy Together (1989). She was married to Patrick Dempsey, John David Haas and Sheldon Leonard Stein. She died on April 19, 2014 in Los Angeles, California, USA.
Interesting Facts about Rocky Parker
- Ex-mother-in-law of Linda Kerridge.
- Gave birth to her third child at age 31, a daughter Noelle Parker on December 25, 1971. Child’s father is Nick ferri.
- Gave birth to her first child at age 19, son David Alan Stein (aka David Parker), on August 4, 1959. Child’s father is her first husband, Sheldon Leonard Stein.
- Gave birth to her second child at age 25, a son Corey Parker Haas (aka Corey Parker) on July 8, 1965. Child’s father is her second husband, a man by surname Haas.
- When they married, she was 47 and Patrick Dempsey was 21.