Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Rowan Blanchard. Check it out!
Rowan Blanchard was born on October 14, 2001 in Los Angeles, California, USA as Rowan Eleanor Blanchard. She is known for her work on A World Away (2019), Girl Meets World (2014) and The Goldbergs (2013).
Interesting Facts about Rowan Blanchard
- Was born and raised in Los Angeles, but likes to say that she’s from New York, like her father, because she states that she always feels at home when visiting.
- She is the oldest of three children. She has a younger brother named Shane and a younger sister named Carmen.
- Has a dog named Winston.
- Friends with actors Amandla Stenberg, Kiernan Shipka, Yara Shahidi, and Olivia Stuck.
- Good friends with her Girl Meets World (2014) co-star, Sabrina Carpenter.
- Started acting when she was 5 years old.
- Rowan comes from a diverse ethnic background. Her paternal grandfather emigrated from the Middle East, and has Lebanese, Moroccan, Armenian and Syrian ancestry. Rowan’s paternal grandmother is of Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, and English descent, and Rowan’s mother has one fourth Portuguese, as well as German and English, ancestry.
Personal Quotes by Rowan Blanchard
My friends will help me stay grounded, and so will my family.- Rowan Blanchard
I think people are excited because, even watching ‘Boy Meets World,’ you can tell that those characters are going to do something when they get older. I think people are excited to see characters they grew up with continue.- Rowan Blanchard
A lot of people are really excited to see the continuation of Cory and Topanga and ‘Boy Meets World’. I was getting a lot of positive feedback, which I was really happy about.- Rowan Blanchard