Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Rumer Willis. Check it out!
Rumer Glenn Willis was born August 16th, 1988, in Paducah, Kentucky, to actors Demi Moore and Bruce Willis. She was named after the British novelist Rumer Godden. She made her debut at the age of 5 in the movie Now and Then (1995) but was credited as Willa Glen. Her mother hired cameramen to video tape her birth.
Interesting Facts about Rumer Willis
- Cousin of Cooper Guynes and Oliver Guynes.
- Named Miss Golden Globe for 2008. [November 2007]
- Enrolled as a freshman at the Interlochen Arts Academy, Interlochen, Michigan. [November 2002]
- Is very good friends with Dakota Johnson, daughter of Melanie Griffith.
- Considered for the role of Serena van der Woodsen in Gossip Girl (2007) which eventually went to Blake Lively.
- Won season 20 of Dancing with the Stars (2005).
- Uncle is Morgan Guynes.
- Friends with Annie Starke since childhood.
- Former stepdaughter of Ashton Kutcher.
- Enrolled as a junior at Wildwood Secondary School in Los Angeles, California. [January 2005]
- Older sister of Scout Willis and Tallulah Willis.
- Daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis.
Personal Quotes by Rumer Willis
Fear is such a huge thing that holds us back.- Rumer Willis
I’ve never wanted to just ride on coat tails. I don’t know, if you don’t earn something then it doesn’t feel as good.- Rumer Willis
Love is the only unifier in the world. We’ve all felt exactly the same way. It’ll make you crazy, and it’ll make you ecstatic, and that’s true for everyone.- Rumer Willis
Everyone has opportunities and different doors that are opened to them in different ways. In the end, if you’re talented you’ll get work, if you’re not, you won’t, so it doesn’t really matter who you know.- Rumer Willis