Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Sarah Silverman. Check it out!
Sarah Silverman was most recently the host of the two-time Emmy-nominated weekly topical series, I Love You America, which streamed on Hulu and also received a Writers Guild Awards nomination.
Interesting Facts about Sarah Silverman
- While a writer on Saturday Night Live (1975), played the Chop Suey in Adam Sandler’s performance of “Lunchlady Land”.
- Separated from Jimmy Kimmel [July 14, 2008].
- Received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 6000 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California on November 9, 2018.
- Spokesperson for the Center for Reproductive Rights’ Draw the Line campaign. The Center for Reproductive Rights is a global legal organization dedicated to advancing women’s reproductive health, self-determination and dignity as basic human rights.
- Was in a relationship with Welsh actor Michael Sheen from January 2014-December 2018.
- She doesn’t drink alcohol as she says it makes her feel sick.
- Was in a relationship with actor Kyle Dunnigan from October 2011 to December 2013.
- Graduated from the Derryfield School (1988), a college preparatory school in Manchester, New Hampshire.
- Ranked #74 in Maxim magazine’s Hot 100 Women of 2002 list.
- Attended New York University for a year but did not graduate.
- Once wrote an article for Penthouse magazine.
- Ranked #29 on Maxim magazine’s Hot 100 Women of 2007 list.
Personal Quotes by Sarah Silverman
I like my life alone. I mean, I love being with friends, and I love kissing and loving someone to pieces. But it’s hard to find someone who doesn’t ultimately start judging you and your choices.- Sarah Silverman
Jews, black people – any people who are hated or who have suffered, either as individuals or as a people – use humour. It is a survival skill.- Sarah Silverman
I do love the idea of ritual.- Sarah Silverman
Some people say my humor focuses too much on stereotypes. It doesn’t. It focuses on facts.- Sarah Silverman
I looked up and saw the shape of a heart made by the silhouette of Ben Affleck and Matt Damon kissing.- Sarah Silverman