Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Scott Eastwood. Check it out!
Scott Eastwood is an American actor and model. He was born Scott Clinton Reeves in Carmel, Monterey County, California, to Jacelyn Ann Reeves, a flight attendant, and Clint Eastwood, an actor and director. He grew up in Hawaii. Scott has a younger sister, Kathryn Eastwood, and several half-siblings.
Interesting Facts about Scott Eastwood
- His birth certificate says “father declined” and his existence was not officially publicized until 2006.
- On his father’s side, Scott is the grandson of Clinton Eastwood and Ruth Wood. On his mother’s side, Scott is the grandson of Maxwell Scott Reeves and Bertha Miriam Wordsworth.
- Widely known for his almost identical appearance to his father Clint Eastwood’s earlier day.
- Scott dressed up as his father Clint Eastwood’s character from The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966) for a Halloween 2016 charity event.
- Supporter of deceased friend Paul Walker’s charity Reach Out World Wide. Friend of Paul’s younger brother Cody Walker, who now runs the organization.
- Son of Clint Eastwood and flight attendant Jacelyn Reeves.
- Worked as a bartender, construction worker and car park valet before his acting career took off.
- Paternal half-brother of Laurie Murray, Kimber Eastwood, Kyle Eastwood, Alison Eastwood, Francesca Eastwood, Morgan Eastwood, et al.
- Considered becoming a firefighter if acting didn’t work out.
- He is of English, and smaller amounts of German, Irish, Scottish, and Dutch, ancestry. Some of his mother’s ancestors had lived in Canada.
- Elder brother of Kathryn Eastwood.
Personal Quotes by Scott Eastwood
Regardless if what you do in the world, you do it good. You do your best, and you show up on time, and you leave and you do a good job, and you treat people the way you want to be treated.- Scott Eastwood
Love finds you. You always get smacked with love when you least expect it.- Scott Eastwood
My dad was pretty old school. I’ve had a job since I can remember, and it’s not like he was like, ‘Hey, what kind of car do you want?’ My first car was a ’91 Ford Crown Victoria that was $1,000. And I had to buy every car after that. I had to do it all.- Scott Eastwood
My life doesn’t change. I still have to go out and work hard every day and do the best that I can do.- Scott Eastwood
I’m a third generation Californian, and there’s a lot of talented, good-looking guys in California, so I’m just happy to be working and lucky to be working.- Scott Eastwood