Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Sean Faris. Check it out!
Sean Hardy Faris was born in Houston, Texas, to Katherine (Miller) and Warren Stephen Faris. He is of English, German, Scottish, and Irish descent. Sean moved to Ohio at age twelve, and has been honing his craft in Los Angeles since moving four years upon his high school graduation. He received an MTV Movie Award for his lead role in Summit Entertainment’s hit Never Back Down, and starred as Betty White’s grandson and Jennifer Love Hewitt’s love interest in the CBS Hallmark Hall of Fame telefilm The Lost Valentine. In addition to his central role in the rugby-inspired feature Forever Strong, he appeared as Dennis Quaid’s eldest son in Paramount’s hit remake of the classic Yours, Mine & Ours and previously starred as the hunky object of affection in MGM’s comedy romp Sleepover. Next on the horizon is the crime thriller Pawn in which he stars opposite Academy Award-winner Forest Whitaker, and the coveted title role in The Story of Bonnie & Clyde. In direct contrast, Faris starred as the lead in FOX’s acclaimed drama series Reunion which followed six close friends from their high school graduation to their 20th reunion. He previously led the cast of ABC’s dramatic series Life As We Know It. Based upon British author Melvin Burgess’ controversial novel Doing It, the acclaimed show chronicled the sexual antics of a group of high school friends in Seattle. For his role as sensitive jock Dino Whitman, he was heralded as a breakout talent by the likes of Daily Variety, The Hollywood Reporter, and USA Today. A more recent foray into television included a multi-episode arc on The CW’s top-rated Vampire Diaries. No stranger to television, Faris has also guest-starred on such shows as Smallville, One Tree Hill, and Boston Public. His big screen debut featured him alongside the likes of Ben Affleck and Josh Hartnett in Michael Bay’s epic Pearl Harbor.
Interesting Facts about Sean Faris
- Trained at Florida for Never Back Down (2008).
- Family is his #1 priority.
- Attended the 10th Young Hollywood Awards as a presenter.
- Finally working on film The Glass Eye (2010) with his manager when the writer’s strike ended. [March 2008]
- Became a certified PADI scuba diver while in Kauai, HI in January 2014.
- #38 of magazine Elle Girl’s 50 Sexiest Guys.
- Training for new movie, Never Back Down (2008). [June 2007]
- He was a high-school jock – he played soccer, basketball, and baseball. Also a diver for the swim team.
- Wanted to be an actor when he was 17.
- Born in Houston, Texas; moved to Cleveland, Ohio, at age 12 with his mother.
- Attended the 7th Annual Young Hollywood Awards with Eva Longoria from Desperate Housewives (2004).
- Learn Muay Thai, Taekwondo and Ninjustu for Never Back Down (2008) & Samurai sword and Karate in The King of Fighters (2010).
Personal Quotes by Sean Faris
I hate junk food. It depresses me.Sean Faris
I’ve dealt with many challenges in my life, with my family.Sean Faris
Working with Michael Chiklis is a lesson in professionalism and staying focused. That’s what Chiklis brings all day long.Sean Faris
I hate the polo collar.Sean Faris
Anybody can be fit. But you have to be patient. Give your body some time to adjust.Sean Faris