Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Shantel VanSanten. Check it out!
Shantel Yvonne VanSanten is an American model and actress, born July 25, 1985. As a model, she has been featured in the magazines Teen Vogue and Seventeen. VanSanten was born in Luverne, Minnesota. She is of Dutch and one quarter Norwegian descent. VanSanten was raised in Spring, Texas where she attended Incarnate Word Academy (an all-girls college prep school) in Houston and Texas Christian University in Fort Worth, Texas. VanSanten also started her career as a model at the age of fifteen for the Page Parkes Management.
Interesting Facts about Shantel VanSanten
- Filming season 8 of One Tree Hill (2003) in Wilmington, NC. [July 2010]
- Was in the delivery room when One Tree Hill (2003) costar Bethany Joy Lenz gave birth to daughter, Maria.
- VanSanten is a Dutch name. Her ancestry is 75% Dutch and 25% Norwegian.
- As a model, she has been featured in magazines like Teen Vogue and Seventeen.
- Close friends with One Tree Hill (2003) costars Robert Buckley and Bethany Joy Lenz.
- Among the sports Shantel is skilled at are volleyball, knee-and-wakeboarding, track and field, water-, slalom-, and jet-skiing, Frisbee, flag football, softball, badminton, sprinting, and running.
- She plays the older sister of Bethany Joy Lenz’s character Haley James Scott in One Tree Hill (2003) despite being four years younger than Lenz in real life.
Personal Quotes by Shantel VanSanten
My style is dependent on my moods, so I feel like it’s all over the place.- Shantel VanSanten
I did a Clean & Clear commercial. I did a series of them. I used to be the Clean & Clear girl!- Shantel VanSanten
Being on a television show and having so many fans is something that I’ve never experienced before, and it’s really neat when they come up to you and are like, ‘That storyline is amazing and really spoke to me in my life,’ and it’s really cool. I really enjoy it.- Shantel VanSanten
I would want to travel the world and write about it. To be a famous writer.- Shantel VanSanten
Kate Hudson is my style icon.- Shantel VanSanten