Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Shay Mitchell. Check it out!
Shay Mitchell (born Shannon Ashley Mitchell; April 10, 1987) is a Canadian actress, model, entrepreneur and author. She rose to prominence starring as Emily Fields in the Freeform series Pretty Little Liars (2010) (2010-2017).
Interesting Facts about Shay Mitchell
- In 2018, she suffered a miscarriage at 14 weeks gestation.
- She appeared in Logan Paul’s music video “Help Me Help You” alongside the band Why Don’t We.
- Got the nickname Shay because she is a big fan of Jennifer Lopez–aka “J. Lo”–and her friends used to call her “Shay Lo”.
- Lived in Bangkok, Thailand, for almost a year.
- Her father is of Irish and Scottish descent. Her mother is Filipino, from Pampanga, and also has some Spanish ancestry.
- (June 29, 2019) Expecting her first child with boyfriend Matte Babel after suffering a miscarriage last year.
- Has a younger brother named Sean, a drummer in the indie band Redrick Sultan.
- Refers to her fans as “Mitchies”.
- She was born to Precious and Mark Mitchell and raised alongside a younger brother named Sean. She was previously romantically tied to Carlos Pena.
- In 2010, she appeared in a Disney XD series called Aaron Stone.
- Favorite TV shows: Orange Is the New Black (2013), Entourage (2004), Californication (2007) and The Oprah Winfrey Show (1986).
- In 2011 she made her debut on “The 2011 AfterEllen’s Hot 100 List”, coming in at #7.
Personal Quotes by Shay Mitchell
Personally, I don’t really have a set style or look. It’s pretty much what I feel like wearing that day, from a floral-print dress and high heels to ripped jeans and army boots.- Shay Mitchell
We all have to find beauty within us, as opposed to just our exterior.- Shay Mitchell
I’m more comfortable in heels than I am in sneakers.- Shay Mitchell
I’d define my everyday style as put together, but also comfortable. A great pair of jeans and a cute top can be so versatile.- Shay Mitchell
American Eagle clothing is stylish, flattering and all about embracing your individuality.- Shay Mitchell